Lucidity challenge 12

whoops, my wrong, well, then one more signup, and then HebrewB can start :smile:
signups

1. hunaynay
  2. mattiasdavis
  3. MorphEus!?!?!?1
  4. Dreamghost
  5. Shaolink
  6. Magnus
  7. DreamerMark
  8. Lil-P
  9. ian1
  10. BlueAndWhite

I’ll Sign Up :smile:

Hey, i was just wondering whether it counts that i got lucid this morning, since the task hasnt begun yet - im not sure …? :confused:

Well, seeing as there wasnt a task on here yet, i decided to do the monthly quest set by pasQuale :content:

And just incase it does, it lasted just over 10 seconds :cool: x

Well, now the fun can begin. I will post the first of the challenges tomorrow! I will update the challenge every 2 days at roughly 6pm GMT.

I’m going to leave the sign ups open for one more day, in case anyone else wants to join in.

I’m sorry, but I need to drop out for reasons I’d rather not bring up. Sorry!

Okay…

9 participants now.

1. hunaynay
  2. mattiasdavis
  3. MorphEus!?!?!?1
  4. Dreamghost
  5. Shaolink
  6. Magnus
  7. Lil-P
  8. ian1
  9. BlueAndWhite

So do we now have to wait for another person to join to start the task …?

Bummer.

I guess it’s serious since you can’t participate. Good luck on whatever it is you have to deal with. :neutral:

Yep, we just need one more person to sign up…

You know, it doesn’t have to strictly be ten players. If a single person drops out, the whole game doesn’t need to be delayed. 10 players work, but if it begins to take too long to get that amount of players, it’s okay to play with a little less.

yeah hes right, just start with 9, and if someone wants to join in to make 10 then ok ?

Okay, i’ll give it one more day, and if nobody signs up by 6pm GMT tomorrow, then we start with 9 players.

how long does this challenge go on for?
or is it like till the end of the month or something?

x

How many are doing the challenge now?

BlueAndWhite: 7 tasks(during 2 weeks)

Peridot: It hasn’t started yet, so far 9 people have signed up. (Normal is that 10 people is doing the challenge)

9 at the moment.

And in the chellenge there are a number of sections. The maximum amount is 7. I have 5 currently ready, and each section lasts 2 days. That means this challenge will last 10 days.

I suppose i’ll post the challenges now… It is 11am GMT, and without further ado, signups are closed and here is the first challenge.

These rules apply to every challenge.

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

These rules apply to this challenge ONLY.

Travel to a foreign country = 20 points
If you meet another LD4all member = 15 points
If you meet a famous person from that country = 15 points
If you can name the country you went to = 10 points
If you have been to the country before = 5 points
If you get souvenirs = 5 points

Maximum Score = 100 points.

You have until 6pm on Monday… I’ll be out all day today, which is the only reason they are posted now.

I had a short Lucid dream this morning:
[community.ld4all.com/t/magnus-library-of-dreams-x/28477/35) (felt like less than 10 seconds though)

I had this LD this morning. It was over 10 seconds. I didn’t remember to try to do the task. :bored:

Ohh I better hope for the next challenge: one day left and I got some alcohol in my body :happy:! Nah let´s try to get 100 points. Who wants to meet me in my dream^^?