Lucidity challenge 12

:shy: The funny part was that in one a DC was talking to me (he said we were having a SD :eh: ) and I just said “Excuse me, I have something important to do” and went to turn on the tv! :rofl:

EDIT: oh yeah, and are multiple LD’s allowed? :confused:

You’re sure he was a DC then?

Sorry, I was out all day yesterday…

I really need someone else to keep me in check!

Anyway, new challenge.

Rules for all challenges:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Rules for this challenge only:

Step through a mirror = 20 points
If you see yourself and talk to yourself = 15 points
If you go on an adventure = 15 points
If you learn something about yourself = 10 points
If you see a white rabbit = 5 points
If you meet a girl called Alice = 5 points

Last night i had one lucid dream, it was at least 30 seconds

I had a lucid dream, lasted probably less than 10.

Also the same night i had a ND i was in a movie =D I spoke to the characters also.

So i guess i get the points but no bonus points? Also at one point in the dream i considered i was dreaming without becoming lucid …?

Oh, and yes multiple LDs are allowed. They get scored as if they were separate.

And Hebrew…time for an updated score table ?

You know what maybe you should schedule to come on here 4 hours before you have to…the quests may be on time then :tongue:

I had a LD this morning. I’m not sure how long it lasted, so we can consider it less than 10 seconds… :neutral: I didn’t remember the challenge, I spent the LD trying to stabilize it and tell myself I wouldn’t wake up… :sad:

Lol, hebrew something tells me you should add up all the scored from when you last posted a results table, a few pages ago.

Do it when you post a challenge…2 birds one stone ; )

I’ll post my challenge now… Sorry again.

I was out all day, visiting Uncle Malcolm in hospital. He’s had an operation and it currently recovering from bowel cancer.

This, by the way, is the final challenge. So, i’ll add up scores on Thursday.

Rules that apply to all challenges:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Rules that only apply to this challenge:

Create a piece of music = 20 points
If you use a band/orchestra = 15 points
If it is a real piece of music and you can name it = 15 points
If you take part in performing it = 10 points
If you meet the people who originally created it (if it is real) = 5 points
If the original creators help perform it (if it is real) = 5 points

Maximum Score = 100 points

I had one LD this morning:

I lie in my bed (like so often in my dreams^^) I held my hand on my backhead and closed my eyes, I felt 2 vibrations and saw myself how I held my head but 1 meter behind.(It was all a dream) So I made a videos show for myself, first a talkshow (I just wanted to test dream), so then how I showed a freind of me a handy-p**** film. I entered the film and… woked up xDDDDD 30 points i think. How is the stand of points…

I had a LD this morning. Actually it might have been more than one but… it was a mess… :cry: Very bad visuals…

anyway, I’m not sure how long it was, maybe over 10 seconds. BUT I remembered the task and got my guitar. I made a simple song with a few chords. nothing special, but… :wink:

Had an LD last night…didnt do any of the quests.

Haha i should really set goals for my LDs.

Was over 10 seconds…for once :tongue:

Lol, have fun scrolling through 3 pages to collect results. x

I don’t know what’s scarier, my 0 points or the fact that HebrewB changed his avatar! :tongue:

I hope your uncle gets better!

Lol huay :tongue:

Yeh, btw Hebrew, your avatar rocks ;D

So I didn’t “create” music, persay, but atleast I might get a point or two! It was a ND. I was standing by this lake and saw a really pretty sunset that reminded me of a song I love IRL, so I sang a good portion of it. The song was “New Song” by Please Do Not Fight.

Kind of lame, but what ever!!! :tongue:

Well, the challenge is officially over… I’ll total up the scores after I eat.

The scores are…

1. hunaynay - 0
  2. mattiasdavis - 190
  3. MorphEus!?!?!?1 - 0
  4. Dreamghost - 90
  5. Shaolink - 0
  6. Magnus - 20
  7. Lil-P - 0
  8. ian1 - 0
  9. BlueAndWhite - 50

I have to say, for the people who did the quest but didn’t gain lucidity… I’m afraid they didn’t count. You must gain lucidity to earn points.

So, our top 3 are:

1. mattiasdavis
  2. Dreamghost
  3. BlueAndWhite

Ehm … Hebrew…?

I scrolled through and sort of… i got 90 points?

That is if LDs under 10 seconds get 20 points, and LDs over 10 seconds get 30?

'Cause i had 3 LDs under 10 seconds…? And one over. But didnt do any tasks while lucid.

Well sort of one in a ND.

Sorry if im wrong! :confused:

Or do taskmakers get to change the rules …?

Haha sorry to be a pain xD Just checking :mrgreen:

Ah, sorry… Thanks for telling me. I’ll redo the scores soon enough.