Lucidity Challenge 35 > winner Koharo!

Short lucid dream :smile:

[spoiler]9-11-12
I won’t die
A big airplane flies really low. It is a KLM plane. I am afraid it will crash and I hope it doesn’t fall on me. It lands in front of my door and still moves forward. I count my fingers several times, 5 each time. I realize that RC’s only work when you believe they will and I try to fly. I don’t believe I will die and I manage to fly.[/spoiler]

[mod]I have some news from Ysim.

He will be taking some much needed time off in the next few weeks. The LC has officially ended. I am tallying points right now and will have the results posted within the next 24 hours. If you have any questions about the points or feel there was an error, please PM me after I post. An official winner will be declared shortly after the points are tallied. Again, please feel free to PM with any questions.

:tardis:[/mod]

Alright, I’ve got everything tallied up, and the winner is…

:thumbs:Koharo!(:>

Congratulations, Koharo. You now have the honor of hosting LC 36! Or, if you prefer to not host, the runner up is [color=blue]Lucid Wolf![/color] And so on and so forth. The final numbers are below!

1. Koharo 570
  2. Lucid Wolf 340
  3. Rhewin 280
  4. Ansie 210
  5. fennecgirl 160
  6. Demented 60
  7. Masonc1 60
  8. Thorn 60
  9. DaveTheJoker 50
  10. NickleBrick 30
  11. MagykKatte 20
  12. Mason
  13. Sandy
  14. Scipio Xaos

(apologies to anyone left out, this is based on Ysim’s last points tally and anyone who has scored since)

If you feel I’ve made any errors, please PM me ASAP so I can get it corrected. And of course, a big hand for LC 35’s TM, Xander! Those were some creative tasks for sure. I hope you guys had fun, I know I did!

I choose to give Lucid Wolf the honor of hosting LC 36. :beer:

Edit: I recalculated and 90 points were awarded from bad calls on my part.
In other words my new score is 480 and not 570.

OK, and I have heard back from Lucid Wolf who is also not currently able to host an LC. As second runner up, I’ll be taking over for the next one. I will have the sign ups ready soon, and hopefully we can have LC 36 started next week. Congrats again to the winner and runner up! See you all soon.