Lucidity Challenge 37: Winner - Scipio Xaos! Congrats!

Hi everyone. LC 37 is officially over. I will allow approximately 48 hours for anyone to post any dreams that they haven’t posted yet. To be clear, these dreams must have taken place before this post. Any dreams after this post are no longer part of LC 37.

Sometime on Tuesday night I will post the final scores, along with the person who won the +25 pts creativity for the seventh task.

Today I had a med 3-4min LD. I managed to do my personal awesome task but it was cut short cos of some random DC kids.

[spoiler]Don’t remember how I got lucid, I just remember it was at home when it happened… I might’ve WILD’d in can’t remember now.

I remember being really shocked, and then performed my hand RC at my kitchen area, got 7 fingers. Remembering my personal task I quickly rushed outside. I flew up into the sky and it was already dark out. I rubbed my hands together to stabilize. I made a note to remember to summon Mew afterwards.

I raised my left hand up, supinated. Here, I expected a ball of light to form just above my palm, but that wasn’t the case. On my palm a circular glow appeared. Sort of like Iron man’s hand. But mine was like a bullseye. There was one large ring that glowed whiteish/aqua and the inside didn’t glow at all. As I focused on it it glowed brighter. I was amazed haha. I didn’t really know how to get it …out of my hand. So I did a thought command, with that I kinda swiftly lifted my hand. I pretty much threw it out of hand. It comes out like a ray of light but then… nearly 4in above my hand the light drops like an arc. Once it passes my hand, the light fades out.

I reattempted it a couple times. I got the circular glow on my palm again and quickly flung my arm upwards. A quick thin stream of light flows straight out of my palm and fades out like a wisp of smoke. I looked up at the pitch black sky and see 4 tiny sparkles of light. They were really tiny.

I decided to ascend higher up. I was just above the streetlights. I flapped my arms continuously till all I could see was black…darkness. It was scary. I decide to descend since I didn’t feel right, I couldn’t see myself and it was like I was in a black void whenever I try to WILD, that type of thing. I lower myself and was able to see the streetlights again.

I remembered how I wanted to summon Mew with my little “light people” I wanted to create :razz:. I floated about 2m above the street and did the same thing I did for the stars before. I focused intently on the glow on my palm - and then I feel a tug on my leg. I looked down to a little boy, the scene completely switches to my friend’s living room, the sky now a ceiling -__- I ignore the little boy and try to fly up higher but kept feeling weighted down. Everytime I try to focus on the light on my palm, the boy tugs my leg… eventually my lucidity fades. I hear an announcement of some evil guy threatening to destroy Earth. I, along with a couple others were called to help fight this guy, we were superheros. I see myself as Captain America flying upwards to a light and vanishing. lol[/spoiler]

[Edit] Sorry I posted late, I have a weird sleep schedule and had to go out for dinner for Father’s day. :razz:

:partying_face: Congratulations Scipio Xaos! You have won LC 37.

You now have the opportunity to host LC 38. If you decline, then StarryGwee, the runner up, gets the honor of hosting. If she declines, then the opportunity to host goes on to the person in third place, then fourth place, etc.

Also, if anyone is wondering who won Task 7’s +25 pts creativity points, that would be StarryGwee. Congrats!

I was happy to see that a lot of people completed personal tasks. It was fun hosting LC 37. Hopefully y’all enjoyed the tasks. :smile:

[b]First Place: Scipio Xaos

Second Place: StarryGwee

Third Place: Thorn[/b]

Final Scores: Winner - Scipio Xaos

Thorn: 1760
Lucidis: 0
James_uk2008: 380
Masonc1: 350
Omnisomnia: 0
MrLucidZombie: 0
argon: 420
Scipio Xaos: 1940
Rhewin: 340
Cyclonic: 50
MagykKatte: 20
Siiw: 590
StarryGwee: 1845
Jessica: 155
GigaByte: 0
squoak: 70
mr_Block: 0
demented: 145

If anyone believes their score is significantly wrong, PM me immediately.

Best of luck in your future LD endeavors,
HeadInTheClouds

Congratulations to Scipio :slide:

Thanks for a fun LC, even though I think I did terribly compared to normal XD

Congrats Scipio! Can’t wait to see the tasks you come up with :wink: lol. Thanks for being an awesome TM HeadInTheClouds ~ :content:

Yay! Thanks, HeadInTheClouds. I will love to host the next LC! :grin:

Thanks, Rhewin and StarryGwee. It was fun. :smile:

Congratulations Scipio! :cool_laugh: