Lucidity Challenge 39: Congratulations, Koharo!

They were, I was awake between all of them. Posted in my DJ now.

Two long lucid dreams. While both were basically the same dream and theme, I did wake up between them and got the dream back via WILD, not DEILD. However, I did actually chain in the first one. Nothing task related, but did use the TARDIS and traveled back in time. Got to meet some coworkers as long as 40 years ago, so it was pretty cool :razz:.

Edit: and two FLD’s… I keep forgetting to add those XD

Rhewin, they’re all added in!

Scores are updated.

.-. I keep messing up the links.
I have yesterday’s post (already counted for) and the 2 FLDs for today updated. I had combined the two FLDs since I couldn’t recall what happened in which one…I should reload

Koharo, it looks like you regained lucidity for points yesterday but didn’t post saying that. If that’s the case, please let me know and I’ll add those points. Please also let me know on your own in the future. Today’s FLDs are added as well.

Scores are updated.

Had an LD here. Total time in dream was around five mins.

After gaining lucidity, I was able to summon my previously agreed dream partner “Thorn”. Think there’s some task overlap here as I inadvertently ended up trying to get us both into our desired forms instead (oops).

James, that kind of overlap is fine! It’s more that I didn’t want somebody to put four desires in his/her sign-up that was really one to three due to overlap. Getting two parts of the task done at once is encouraged! I finally show as a young adult in your dreams, too. :tongue: Having us simply change each other with direct contact is straightforward and effective, and I think that’s only the second time you’re tried to change me instead of just me changing you. Now I know I can get favors by dangling some LC points in front of you! :happy: In all seriousness, 4 creativity points for getting things started, and I hope that you see success soon, as I know this is within your interests.

Scores are updated.

Had around a 4-5 min LD this morning.

[spoiler]I kept waking up and going back to sleep without really thinking about LDing until the last time I fell asleep. In my dream I’m walking out of my friend’s front door holding my other friend’s heavy purple thermo (saw IRL yesterday lol). The entire situation was confusing me and seem to be really strange, so I performed the hand RC. The hand RC didn’t seem to work after 2-3 tries, I had only 5 fingers! It just really didn’t seem right, so I performed it once more getting more than 5.

Happy, I threw away the weirdly weighted thermo and stopped nearby my friend’s mailbox. It had been a while since I had a lucid dream. I quickly flailed my arms around and ascended into the air. With my goal already in mind, I just let my imagination take over. I let myself go. I gently dropped swaying side to side. I felt much smaller, with no limbs. Not sure how leaves are suppose to feel like…I felt like something small with a conscious without any motor capabilities. I want to say vulnerable, but being lucid not really… As I’m falling my dream plays along I guess. People appeared and quickly walked by the mailbox area where I’m falling, their swift motion brings about a gentle wind which pushes me around, causing me to sway quicker side to side. It was very cool as well as relaxing, falling at a slow speed and being pushed by the wind. Once I fell onto the ground I felt like I was human again. I was lying on my abdomen.

I got up and remembered I had to find Siiw for the task. While I’m thinking this, a yellow sports car with no hood comes zooming towards me. This distracts me. I make a stop hand motion to the driver as she makes her way around the roundabout. She seems to be a young brownish/red haired adult with a pale complexion. I ordered her to get out of the car and she does this without any hesitation. She smiled and moved out of the way for me to get in. I make a horrible bumpy turn as she stood next to the curb smiling. Rest of this was low lucidity, I drove around the city where a bunch of ramps were available. Went over many ramps and drove on roof tops/ building tops somehow. The city was like in video games, there was an ending point where there was nothing else, and I just happen to pass this border and fall into the abyss. I went into another dream afterwards, something about a Hobbit convention. :razz:
[/spoiler]
Sorry for posting late, I get distracted easily lol. Just highlight the heck out of me next time on irc :razz:

Gwee, is 4-5 minutes far enough past 3.5 to be a long LD for you, or is that still a medium one? It’s currently marked as long, but correct me if that’s wrong. Also, “Have your partner help you finish one of your desires” looks to have been attempted, but Siiw wasn’t actually there. :sad: It was still a task attempt, though, and I’ll give 3 creativity points for your attempt to find Siiw by taking a car.

Scores are updated.

Nah, more of a medium length and I was distracted by the car :razz: I didn’t use the car to find Siiw hehe

I had a FLD where I was looking for elves with StarryGwee. Typing up now :cool:

I would say that stealing a yellow car qualifies as trying to find me. :cool_raz: Stealing cars is a MAJOR dream sign.

I’ve got a significant amount of writing to do.

But to sum it up,
1 med ld,
chain
1 long ld (7 hours)

Objective achieved twice:
Dream Chem 2 (first instance, med ld)
Personal Goal (second instance, long ld)

Thankyou Thorn.

Though I have to say… It wasn’t exactly a completely happy experience.

Gwee, I’ve corrected your points.

Siiw, I’ll read the dream when it’s up. I’ve scored what’s written, but there may be a potential for more points here, depending on what is in the dream journal entry.

Lumessence, the same to you. There may be more points that you’ve written, but I’ll need to wait on the dream to see it.

I sincerely apologize to everybody for not having the script running, whether you were getting LD points from it or just spamming it in IRC. It’s not hard to recode, but some real-life stuff has me in no mood to be productive; it’s the usual LC TM curse. It’s tempting to keep the full moon task from before active through Halloween, as it’d be appropriate. Consider that the case unless I say otherwise.

Scores are updated.

It’s been a few hours, and I’ve only finished writing the details of my medium LD.
For the sake of this situation, I’m going to quickly summarize everything rather than including all the details. I like to write all the details so people can see exactly what im visualizing and experiencing, but maybe it’s just best to chronically simplify things.

I’ll post a summary in my DJ, however, I’m going to continue writing through the long LD.
Here is the brief rundown.
I’m Home

And here is the extended medium LD
I’m Home Extended

I will try to post the long LD, (which is more exciting…)

StarryGwee was a DC, but there is no hurry at all

Siiw, I should’ve thought to mark that, but didn’t. It’s added now.

Scores are updated.

I am talking to a DC in a city area… It seems like where I was with Koharo yesterday. Wait! That means! I check my hands become lucid. I walk around a few cars and trucks, looking at all the dream characters. Trying to find Koharo. hmmmm… The dream starts to fade and I rub my hands together. I look through a few alleyways and in a few cars. One truck runs off a ramp and over my head. I step to the side and stop it in midair. I drop it to the ground and a DC is staring at me. Maybe I should go for another goal. Can’t think of any. Guess it is explore time. I walk around the near empty streets. dream characters seem freaked out by my presence, like they weren’t expecting me to be at this part of the world. I can’t seem to figure out what they were actually doing before I got there though. All of them seem busy, but not with anything in particular. (20 minutes)

BrandonBoss, the long LD points are awarded. I can’t really give creativity points despite the attempt to find Koharo as part of a task, as no description was given.

Scores are updated.

Last night, I had a couple moments where I may or may not have been lucid (it’s clearly stated for both of them,) and one dream where I wondered if I was dreaming.

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/ians-dreamworld-journeys-starting-anew/39235/12]

Extended long LD up…
two parts…

Part 1

Part 2

And I think I’m going to stick with the brief method I posted earlier from now on… But. There you have it…

Also… I have two new goals. Find the blue coated girl again, and figure out who that girl at the end is. But the latter will be a personal goal.
I’ll go with Find the blue coated earphones girl.