Lucidity Challenge 39: Congratulations, Koharo!

I had a short LD last night. Too bad mind control wasn’t one of my goals. I was surrounded by loads of people, and I was able to control them all with my mind. If you’ve ever seen the movie Push, what the girl is able to do at the end with controlling multiple people at once, was kind of what it was like. It was awesome :happy: . I told them to find Yev for me, and within a couple seconds they were guiding me to a curtain-door and Yev was behind it. This time I saw a lot more detail about Yev, but I don’t do well with describing what people look like. I think he had some kind of partial mustache, as well as blue eyes. His skin was really red too, like he was extremely anxious. He didn’t want to come out of the house because he was paranoid for some reason. I explained who I was, and eventually, I pushed my way in. Before I came in, I tried to use my recently discovered levitation skills to help Yev fly, but all it did was alter my perception in the dream.

Once I got inside, I flew around for a couple seconds, completing Yev’s desired action myself. Then, I helped Yev to complete his desired action. I grabbed his hand and flew up a couple inches into the air, bringing Yev along with me. If my memory of Peter Pan is a good guide, then I think we were flying together similarly, with me holding his hand to make sure he didn’t fall. We kind of flew circularly through the room for a few seconds and then landed. I then told (commanded) Yev that one of Thorn’s potions would be found in one drawer or the other. I bent down to grab a potion out of one of the drawers, but the dream ended immediately. :sad:

Just let me know if I think I’ve completed my personal goal, but it is too similar to the tasks. I left the goal a little more open-ended, but right now I was thinking about a hero like the Hulk or Angel from X-men.

If anyone read my messege, ignore it, sorry. that was unnessecary. I’ll write my dreams a little later today

IkranMakto, you’d probably LD more often if you would stop convincing yourself that you can never realize you’re dreaming. It’s funny how that works, huh? I mean, if you were in a dream and thought, “Wow, this is surreal,” your next thought would be, “It can’t be a dream; I can’t lucid dream.” You’re making a self-defeating prophecy.

Scipio, it sounds more like an FLD than a lucid moment. I’ll credit it as a lucid moment, but if you don’t feel like you really understood that you were dreaming, please tell me so that I can mark it as an FLD instead. Sorry that you weren’t lucid a third time. :sad:
EDIT: Clarified in IRC that there was no actual lucidity. Score has been corrected to mark an FLD instead of a short LD.

Lumessence, you’d best be careful; I don’t think the dragon-named members on LD4all will take too kindly to you subduing one of their brethren. :tongue: I’ll PM you regarding dream two for the potion project.

HeadInTheClouds, it sounds like you had fun! :happy: A shame that the potion didn’t show up, but really nice that you got Yev flying, and you can have 3 creativity points for actually lifting him into the air. Also, I meant to say “Bonus Task” instead of Task 2, but now that I think about it, that’s just me putting an arbitrary stipulation on you and isn’t really fair, so pretend I didn’t say anything. I know that muccy already uncovered a potion for strength, and since you mention the Hulk, feel free to claim it despite my unfair stipulation from before. I shouldn’t be blocking you from getting your goals done in an LC-efficient manner. :tongue:

There’s a full moon tonight, and even an eclipse to go with it in some parts of the world (peaking at 7:50 PM EDT, from what I hear). Because of this and because of the severe lack of Wolfgame in the Wolfgame/Vampiregame forum, we’ll play with this instead of having a script task today. For the usual 30 points from script tasks, have a dream involving werewolves in some fashion tonight. I don’t care if they come about by full moon or if they just exist, nor do I care if they’re actual wolves or man-wolves or little cubs or gigantic dire-wolves, nor if you’re the werewolf or if DCs are the werewolves… just make it happen in any fashion. If you don’t get this tonight, there’s always Halloween night and next month’s full moon!

Scores are updated.

I had a lucid dream the other night in which I lost lucidity and regained it. It was very low-level lucidity both times, and I think both times were pretty short:

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/ians-dreamworld-journeys-starting-anew/39235/10]

ian1, congrats on the LD and on regaining your lucidity!

Scores are updated.

An FLD and a short LD I’ll record em tomorrow.

Koharo, they’re added.

Scores are updated.

SlyRaccoon (5-10 seconds)
Personal Goal: Create a world I can constantly return to, yet have a new adventure with each visit.
Desired Action: Freefall from the sky
Desired Setting: Islands in the Sky
Desired Form: Raccoon

Sly, I’ve added you to the sign-up list. mr_Block has expressed interest in joining, and if he does so, he will be your partner. Until then (or if he does not join), please pretend that Koharo is your Task 2 partner, as determined through a random dice roll.

Good luck!

DJ updated for yesterday…

FLD, short LD
Dragon King Submission, You’re not seeing things clearly

Working on today’s now…

I think I’m on a roll :biggrin: . I had 3 short LDs last night. I don’t think that I’ve ever had LDs three nights in a row. I think this is a first for me. Unfortunately, I didn’t really accomplish anything in the LDs.

I also had a dream about a wolf standing by a lake. It is very fuzzy though, and I’m not a hundred percent sure about it, so I don’t know if it’ll count for last night’s bonus points.

LD lasted 10 minutes that I remember. I don’t know about any longer. Met Koharo.

I am wih Koharo. He tells me that I need to bring my item to dream world. It looks like a cube. I ask him how to get there and he says the same way I have before. I slip through a crack in dimensions into a “dream” like I have before. At the cabin again. With Koharo. I look at my hands and stabilize. Very stable. I walk outside with him and then item. It is a cube with a handle in it. He starts taking me through the city. It is like New York city made out of yellow Rock (think minas tirith type rock). We find the people that can help me with the item and I forget the rest. :meh:

And here is today’s

1 med LD
Ecila6 - 6alicE

I believe one of her desires was to meet her opposite. Though I don’t really know how to specify opposite, so I did what I could.

Though she seems to be full of energy, creativity and active. I’m a bit mellow and boring, so I may make a mild opposite.

• mr_Block (30-60 seconds)

[list][*]Personal Goal: Summon a DC

• Desired Action: Riding a car
  • Desired Setting: Snowy city
  • Desired Form: Iron man
    [/*:m][/list:u]

HeadInTheClouds, congrats! I’ve got some stuff going on IWL right now — LC TM curse and all — but I hope to get to that level when it’s over. I’ve got good news about being unsure about the wolf; I don’t picture myself having the script up in time for today’s task, so you’ll get another shot at it.

BrandonBoss, I don’t know what the item is, but it sounds interesting. I’m not really sure how to assign creativity points, as it sounds like Koharo was just “there” rather than requiring some action of your own, nor was there any conscious acting on the task. I’ll give 1 because the task was involved; maybe it’ll make a nice tie-breaker down the line.

Lumessence, you mention that a desire was to meet her opposite, but it looks like in her sign-up post, she wanted to be her opposite. That said, your method fit her desired form anyway and was very touching. Take 5 creativity points on top of the other points.

mr_Block, you’re added to the sign-up list. Sly is your partner.

Sly, as you’d expect, you’re mr_Block’s partner for the remainder of the LC.

Scores are updated.

:eek:
Wow… I looked at that WAY wrong… Also I hadn’t recalled that taking your partner’s form was of point value… Examines all the rules again thoroughly :look:

Alright… This may have been answered and I missed it, but here’s my question. So i’ve already drank a potion and I have 18 questions left. So what does that mean? May I consume other potions, or use those 18 questions? Or are those done with?

Had another very short lucid dream last night. Nothing accomplished.

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/ians-dreamworld-journeys-starting-anew/39235/11]

ian1, congrats on the lucid dream!

Scores are updated.

I had ca. 3 lucid moments last night. 3 is a conservative guess. The weather was very noisy last night, and I slept very lightly from fear that the windows would break from the storm. They went like this: “Why am I at work again? I want to dream about something else” “I am dreaming about work again! I’ll go and find a tree…” “Oops, i fell asleep and immediately see work? I don’t want to dream about this!”

There was also a HI/light sleep dream scene of a tree growing upwards with me in its arms/branches. I don’t know if that gives any points.

Siiw, I’ve marked them all as if they were separate dreams. If this is not the case, please correct me.

Scores are updated.