Lucidity Challenge 39: Congratulations, Koharo!

Yeah, I think he might have showed me how to fly that fast, but my recall on that whole part is a bit fuzzy. :meh: I have been trying to remember it all morning, but I can’t remember anymore. A lot of that dream is missing, but I always try to make sure I don’t fill in the details I don’t remember of LDs, so that they stay true to form. Sometimes you just forget.

[color=olive]Heh yea it was. I’m glad the restless spirit didn’t try to pull what the other referenced demon did, and the kabobs were pretty good. You should try some in a later dream.

For now 1 FLD
-Meeting Eminem, experimenting with music and abilities again with an identical music device, and watching a comical Mighty Morphin review.

I may WBTB later but its still looking like a toss up at the moment.[/color]

Koharo, now you’re WBTBing at 4:30 PM? Getting more and more nocturnal, I see…

Scores are updated.

NAP time!

2 Short LDs

I am walking down a road doing work. Screw that, this is a dream, RC/stabilize, jump into the air and fly around. The city is devastated and looks like a city made out of trash, most of the people look like they want to kill me as well. I wonder what is up. I keep flying and find a fortress.

wake sleep

I am at the fortress again… am I forgetting something. I am about to walk into it and I remember something. I see a huge “Jackal” inside a cage. My mind thinks the word Jackal, but imagine a huge purple kangaroo, sounds fun, but it eats people. I remember being in there somehow, a little girl with a pet zombie rabbit put it in there and then put me in there, as soon as I was lowered down I ran, and it triggered a timer, I had as long as the times to get out and I didn’t make it. I decide that it would be better to not go into the fortress and walk away.

wake sleep

I am walking away from the fortress and I realize that I am dreaming. I RC/stabilize and fly off into the distance.
“We’ll get you” an old man says I fly off, turns out I had been taken captive and they were ticked I flew off.
“Screw you” I say and fly away. I look at the fortress and am still a little scared of that thing, but it sounds like a fun fight. I plan on going inside and I realize that someone is in there. It looks a lot like the prison that they are in in the third season of walking dead.

wake sleep

Me and my wife are supposed to meet each other, but my bro in law (her bro) says we need to take a detour (guess where too!) to a rundown Walmart. I notice that it looks similar to the fortress, I tell my brother in law and he says “yeah it looks similar” and then he drives down the street and points at the fortress. I get out and the whole gang of people from walking dead. Merle and Daryl are in there and they are asking about them. They both come out and Daryl just jumps into one of our cars signifying that he is coming with us. They don’t know it, but I know that he has seen “The Jackal.”

BrandonBoss, I’ve added the points.

Scores are updated.

Not sure if we get points for visiting our desired location in a ND, but this is what happened to me last night!

I’ll write a detailed version of the dream later because it was really great, but after a lot of tribulations and adventures and coming across really NASTY places, I found a lake surrounded by a green field with flowers and trees, and the sun and colors were gorgeous, and it was a relief for everyone in the dream because it marked the end of a successful quest :smile:

Had a FLD last night in which Thorn made an appearance.

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/ians-dreamworld-journeys-starting-anew/39235/17]

paual, the desired location goal is to be done with a partner… sorry. :sad:

ian1, I don’t know about olive skin, but I can tell you that I shaved my beard and mustache last night. :tongue:

Scores are updated.

HOLY CRAP! The Jackal from my previous dream was Bills from dragon ball Z, he is a god of destruction, no wonder I was afraid of him.

Ok, so last night some DC’s were racing around on these odd kind of water boats that looked like sting rays. One showed me hows to use one, which I then did in a race, though I was really bad at it. The thing couldn’t be controlled :razz:. ND, btw.

I also had two FLD’s

Oh… and just in case I do it tonight, my new personal goal is to eat some food. I don’t care what it is, but I’ve been wanting to have a nice slice of pizza or a burger or something in a dream for a while now so… yea. :razz: Personal Goal == Food. OM NOM :3

Rhewin, that sounds fun.~

Scipio, I’ll mark that down. Just be careful of Gwee’s food, as it has “side effects”.

Scores are updated.

got 4th FLD today :razz: But this time I was close to getting lucid ^.^

I had a long LD last night, and it was quite fun. My memory is fuzzy on what happens before I became lucid, but I think I was walking away from a car sales lot. If I remember correctly, some girl was going past me to do something bad to the car sales lot now that I had left. I turned around and ran to the car sales lot. It was really busy. I don’t remember what happened, but everyone had started to run and I was trying to transform into the Hulk to scare people away. I couldn’t get much taller than the tree though, nor could I become green or muscular. As I did this, I said to myself in my head, “hey, this is what I wanted to do in my dreams.” This caused me to become slowly lucid as I tried to improve on my transformation into the Hulk. That effort was what actually made me become lucid. Once lucid, I was able to take much more control over the transformation and grew even larger, more muscular, and green. With the transformation complete, and most of the people gone from the lot, I jumped into the air, put my fists together, and smashed through the roof of the car sales building. :happy: I thought I said “Hulk Smash!”, but I may have just thought about it instead of saying it. Either way, I guess I accomplished my second personal goal.

Later in the LD, I was able to find Yev, who was with a lawyer and was looking through a closet for some reason. Also, this time Yev was Asian (his looks always seem to change). I asked him for the potion and he ran over to the bag and gave me the potion. When he pulled it out, it was teal/blue, but as I went to drink it, it was green. Can’t wait to find out what dream ability that is supposed to be. After that, I transformed Yev into a wolf, his desired form. I physically grabbed him, forced him onto all fours, and bent his body like it was a doll so that he was acting and looking more like a wolf. I had to hold his head so that he couldn’t move and I was desperately trying to change him completely into a wolf. He wasn’t happy with me :tongue: . His face was starting to look like it, but the dream was starting to fade. With an incredible stroke of luck, the transformation completed and Yev was a wolf right before I woke up. I think this also counts for that bonus about dreaming about wolves, unless that is no longer active.

Aw, dang! It’s okay though, the dream was still fun as heck!

Excited to dream more tonight!!

IkranMakto, that’s good to hear!

HeadInTheClouds, it sounds like you had a lot of fun last night! I find it kind of funny that at the start of the LC, you didn’t really have any desired form, and yet you’re now happily bouncing around as the Hulk. :tongue: I’ll definitely count what you did with Yev for the wolf task as well; I guess it’s lucky for you that the script disappeared. I’ll throw in 7 creativity points for all of that too, and you’ll get a PM about the green potion. I’m really jealous of everything you managed in that dream. :smile:

Scores are updated.

SPOILER - Click to view

I am in an almost 3rd world country. Near a dirty river, coming out of an apartment. Talking to “laundry girl” and I realize that I am dreaming. RC/stabilize, I can tell that there is someone that wants to fight me again. Yay! I jump into the air at it, I can’t see it at this distance, but I use the zooming flying ability to fly near him in a second. It is android 19. He goes on a little talking rampage and I get bored. I zoom and hit his head with my knee. He flies back, completely out for the count… I somehow summon a blanket (think magic carpet) under him that catches him and wraps him up as he falls, it stops all powers 100%. I rewind and do it again, but from a different angle. I rewind again, and again, analyzing the attack. It seems good enough to fight someone good. I let the blanket take him away and I turn to face a real opponent, kid buu. He flies at me and I zoom back behind him, as he turns to see me, I zoom with my knee to his head like I had done to the android and knock him back, I don’t know where I am getting these blankets, but it wraps him up I decide to do a finishing move on it, but the blanket looks empty, I pull it towards me and it is empty. He must have gotten away… I look for him in the sky, but just decide to go back down to laundry girl. I wake up.

DBZ dream. I am not really trying to fight them, but I think that subconsciously I am expecting it now. (15 minutes)

An FLD and a Short LD
-Back to The Further
-Taking on these newer forms of demons with ease and with lightning techniques.

BrandonBoss and Koharo, I’ve marked both of your dreams down.

Scores are updated.

2 more FLDs today