Lucidity Challenge 39: Congratulations, Koharo!

IkranMakto, you’ve gotta be getting close now.

Scores are updated.

Medium LD and Short LD here. I didn’t complete any tasks, just some flying. The second one, I remembered hardly anything, but I do remember becoming lucid.

LDbc12, I have nothing against the occasional flying dream that ignores tasks. I mean, my avatar says it all.~

Scores are updated.

So I had a Short LD, no DJ entry though, also you could count it as being one Chain as I awoke and did the same thing again (or had an FA and regained lucidity, but either way it’s chain points).

Dreams so Far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 2
LMs: 1
FLDs: 2
Chains: 4
Short LDs: 2
Medium LDs: 1
Long LDs: 1

Task 1: Part 3, Part 4, EARLY ; Part 1 LUCID ; Group Incubation Attempt LUCID
Task 2: - none -
Dream Chemistry: Part 1 ; Part 2
Personal Goals: 1
[/spoiler]

Scipio, that put you ahead of Rhewin! Now get ahead of other people too!

Scores are updated.

…2 Fragmented FLDs of an attempt one entry…Beats nothin…

Koharo, I’ve added them in.

Scores are updated.

Here’s a lucid. No tasks, though.

Fire! ~ Short Lucid Dream

Dreams so Far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 2
LMs: 1
FLDs: 2
Chains: 4
Short LDs: 3
Medium LDs: 1
Long LDs: 1

Task 1: Part 3, Part 4, EARLY ; Part 1 LUCID ; Group Incubation Attempt LUCID
Task 2: - none -
Task 3: - none -
Dream Chemistry: Part 1 ; Part 2
Personal Goals: Guitar Name
[/spoiler]

Whelp… I think I’ve accomplished this whether I wanted to or not. This used to be interesting to me. To experience the dreamworld in a normal way, but truly it’s extremely uncomfortable, and I’d like to return to myself as soon as possible…

I haven’t been absent, or busy with other things. I just simply have not had anything but fragmented powerless ND’s since my last reported points. In the past, a simple lack of LD’s, or a dry spell, I retained clarity, recall, and power. None of which have been present. I can’t say this has happened any time in the past that I can remember.

I had a short LD :cool:

Scipio, you started using your bonus task ability, then switched to a fire extinguisher instead? Have faith in yourself, geez!

Siiw, added.

Task 4 will be up in 70 minutes.

Scores are updated.

So far an FLD, a short LD, and a long LD.
I’ve accomplished learning and performing a technique if piloting a space ship counts
Later joined by a DC who I suspected to be Brandon. He was Kiba at one point then a random person toward the end. I’ll update later.

Task 4: Clothes Make the Man

Happy Halloween!

What does it take to be somebody else in a dream? Do you need to shapeshift? Do you need to somehow get into the body of the DC in question? What if you just tried to look like him or her on the outside… would that be enough? After all, we identify Mario by his hat and overalls, Harry Potter by his scar, Link by his tunic, Iron Man by his suit…

For this task, you need to acquire an article of clothing or a costume related to a celebrity or fictional character, then do something only he or she can do. Think of it as an LD4all Halloween costume party, only better!

Note that you cannot claim an article of clothing that belongs to a costume as both part of Task 4 and as an object on your person for Task 1; it will count for Task 4 only.

The following points can be earned repeatedly, but a character can be used for each task part only once:* Don an article of clothing or a costume related to a specific celebrity or character: 20 points for the first time, and 10 points for subsequent times

• Do something unique related to the celebrity or character while wearing the clothing or costume: 20 points for the first performance, and 10 points for subsequent ones
    This is a simple task that can be repeated in a single dream multiple times. It can be used as a way to build up your points via repetition, or as a task done once for early points after which you can direct your focus to other tasks. Consider bundling an item with the costume that might work for Task 1 that’s tangentially related to the character, as the costume itself can’t be used for Task 1 but any related items may be (e.g., a power-up with a game character, where the character wouldn’t normally carry the power-up on his person). Also, don’t forget to set up the Group Incubation within 48 hours!

Koharo, I need to know if those things took place in the FLD or in one of the LDs before I can accurately grade that post. When you post the dreams, I’ll score it.

1 FLD

LDbc12, got it.

Scores are updated, sans Koharo’s post.

You say fictional character? Do our own characters count? Technically they are fictional characters, though not truely known by others.

Fair enough.

Lumessence, I suppose they would count, although I’d like to hear some explanation about the character when you have the dream.

I received a PM from Koharo about his previous post, so his points are now calculated.

Scores are updated.

Got the dreams of 10/29/13 Updated
-Wielded a wand (.-. Not my style but something new)
-Crazy space trip piloting my own ship, IGPX mecha, & Naruto virtual trial flipping around and throwing kunai (I suspect Brandon to be Kiba)
-Deciding to throw a crazy party on campus

I don’t know what I was thinking in my LD. :cool_raz: I dressed up as the Lich King, but spent so much time exploring that I forgot to actually try to raise some undead. I even discussed how do do it with a DC. Typing up now…

(edit) The LD was longer than average