Lucidity Challenge 47 - Winner Rhewin

This has been one of the most enjoyable LCs :cool: Thank you for hosting Mew, and congratulations RheWIN! :cheer:

Thank you Mew151. I’m not sure what it was about this LC that motivated me so much, but this is the best I have ever performed. Naturally My LDs have since fallen off the face of the planet, but here’s hoping I get back to 10 in a week again :razz:.

I will be hosting LC 48 (what?! a winner actually hosting?!), but I need some time to work out the details. I’m trying to find a way to balance team numbers so we won’t end up with small teams that can gain advantage so easily. It’s happened in at least a few LCs, so that’s no comment on this one.

If you have suggestions, fee free to PM me.

Remember to ask Tggtt for the craziest and most aggressive balancing ideas.

I would pass if I were asked to host a full LC, maybe you could use some of my plans. Good luck.

Edit: see below.

Sorry for the bump, but after talking to several people, we all agree that more time might be better before the start of the next LC. A lot of us want a chance to explore on our own. I will update when I have a firm start date. But trust me, it is coming. If you have questions, please PM me. Don’t give up on the LC, it is going to happen, we just need some recovery time.

Hi, Im wondering what kind of time period is meant by that… check back at this website in a week? two weeks? a month?

Ive been checking daily so just wanting to be given some idea so I know when to start looking back here…

thanks in advance to your response…

It will most likely be a week or two from now.