MAGIC

never heard of that show…

I personally prefer Eragon. and the third book is the best so read it soon.Plus the magic is more realistic making it easier to imagine and perform in an LD.

definately true. like danielns13 said, Harry Potter magic is just random jets o light coming from sticks, and it takes no energy.

Eragon, on the other hand, draws energy from yourself and nature, and plus no sticks :content:

I’m planning on reading Eragon #3 during summer break :happy:

Brisingr is an awesome read, waiting for the 4rth book, which will be a while.

But even if you think eragon magic is more (which almost everyone does) it all comes down to what works in an LD, if you believe that it will sap your energy, you will dire in your dream, which will make you wake up, so if you have really big things to do, try making up your own magic, or try the harry potter method

i’ve never thought of it that way, but yeah, that’s totally true :wink:

and well you’re mentioning it, and I know it’s off topic (but hey, it’s my topic :tongue: ), but has anyone actualy died in an LD? :confused:

Eragon by far is better in my opinion.

When I read the first book, I successfully summoned the essence of silver! Was amazing and indescribable. That series has influenced many of my dreams.
The magic in eragon just seemed so much more influential and connected to me.

Yes it is, and is the 4th book really going to be called Empire?

/me waits for Snape to find this topic and kill us all. :scared:

dont worry Eragon will kill him, and galbatorixs probaly wants him dead too

Actualy, Snape would probably like this topic because we’re saying Harry Potter isn’t that great, and of course he hates Harry Potter :content:

(If you have not read Harry Potter #6 or #7, do not read this spoiler :wiske: ) Snape dies in #6 anyway, so there’s nothing to worry about :content:

Who you realy should be worried about is Harry Potter himself :nuu:

(Oh, and please don’t talk about the book Brisingr too much, as I have not yet read it :smile: )

You misunderstand me. This is Snape!! :hide:

I also cast lightning from my hands in an attempt to do magic 2 nights ago. It was not a LD but still fun. I felt exhausted after doing it as well. :smile:

ok first of all you’re right. the snape you’re talking about is much scarier than the real thing :scared:

and nice job with the magic :clap:

yay it works :happy: !and now you have me scared of snape :scared:

what works :confused:

Hmmmm I don’t read any books other than autobiographies of my favorite bands :nuu: . But I will try some Harry Potter type stuff in my next LD.

tyrael said she tried magic and it worked

oh yeah :shy:

/me punches Danielns13. :biggrin:

I didn’t just try it though. I wasn’t lucid remember, and had no control. It may/or may not be harder to do if lucid for some people. Just sort of randomly happened to me.

oh :sad:

your the third person who i called the wrong gender

/me blocks punch and tells everyone to post in the gender topic

How is that possible when you can check the gender right underneath their avatar :tongue:

Not everyone have their gender visible :wink:

And now onto topic, this seems interesting with Harry Potter-spells :tongue:

I remember a dream where I drank polijuice-potion (potion that transform you to another shape).

I really want to try to use HP-spells and see the difference between their way to summon spells compared to my way :happy:

Magic in my lucid dreams works usually, without any spells etc. For example if I want to make fireball or thunderbolt I simply rise my hand and will it to happen. Then it happens and that’s it. :wink: