Make My Own Lucid CD

well I can say I gave up my method of dreaming track (conditioning), binaural beat leading to deep sleep, hemi-sync’s sleeping through the rain, then a voice telling me all sorts of things subliminally then audiable at the end. I guess I got tired of that hemi-sync track (does it even have pink noise or binaural beats?), although hearing it reminds me very well of how tired I was and all. I think I felt vibrations once and I fell asleep once after a few tries with WBTB. I guess it was working ok for WILD but I feel that natural work will get me there eventually.

Ed keep trying!

Ed, if this doesnt work Lucid wise, it had to have helped your problem solving skills and patience . . . . i’ve read every post on this thread and its improved my patience just getting thru it all . . . . i just looked into the concept of lucid dreaming after watchin Ed (all-too-cooincidentally). u know, the show about the lawyer who owns a bowling alley. The whole episode was his big lucid dream where he could make shit happen. That being said, i logged onto the internet and started researching it. The first night it was late when i read all about the false awakenings and like parallysis and i was kinda afraid to bump into one of those happenings. i find it hard to believe that i’d think i was awake but i really wasnt . . . . kinda hard to think that that could happen. this whole messing with my dreams has kind of been a thing that i was kind of afraid of, messing up my delicate system of dreaming. i havent had nightmares since like 2 years ago and i had like half of a nightmare the first night i looked into Lds. :bored: All i haveto say is be careful to what u mess with while ur asleep. seems like something could possibly go wrong and u’d mess up ur head or something . . . hehe :tongue: . well i’m tired as crap and its 11:16 so ima see yall. keep us posted ed.

-Dushin

I actually got sick of playing round with this a few weeks ago. I might come back to it at a later date, don’t know. For the time being though, I’m trying other methods instead.

This is how I am though, I can’t stick at anything for too long. I get bored and lose interest after a while.

Ed.

Ed buddy,
I read all 3 pages of people responding to your cd idea, i have also tryed the same, and ed, buddy, u can’t give up now, ur so close, why just stop, think about how many of us new ppl to lucidity u could help just by sending a simple .wav file. c’mon ed! we NEED you to finish this… :cool_laugh: NEEED :eek: :blush: Im Outta Here, but ed, im so close to getting lucid, and maybe this would finaly get me there!!! it would be much appreaciated! :cool: :content: :smile:

Why me though? If you’re that desperate then why not try making it yourself?

The idea wasn’t for me to make it for other people anyway. The idea was to make it for myself and then if it works share it with other people. If I feel like taking a break and trying other methods instead then that’s exactly what I’m going to do.

:smile:
Ed.

Ed buddy,
If it wasnt even for you in the first place, then why did u start your own forum, and put about a million posts and updates to make ppl like me interested> :grrr:

So everyone can pick up the idea, develop it and adjust it to his own needs
On the net noone is forced to do anything, that’s what I like about it

Social anarchy :tongue:

the more totalitarian the worse - the more anarchy the better :content:

Fabi

Why don’t you stop moaning and put your energies into making something yourself?

Parasite!

:razz:

Ed

P.S. I have no problem with sharing what I’ve already done, but quite honestly, it was so easy to make, anybody here could make their own. Now, if my attentions have become side-tracked towards other methods, causing me to abandon this for the time being at least, then I make absolutely no appologies for that, because I was only ever doing it for myself. I owe nobody here anything. Anybody who’s desperate enough to have something like this, will easily be able to make it themselves. And as for whether or not you want any music with it, there must be loads of relaxing music out there that you could use. But as I say, you’re quite welcome to what I’ve already done if you really want it, but it’s only the voice, because the rest was just silence, and to be honest, it was just a computer generated voice anyway, so you could make your own just as good or probably better actually. I’m perfectly happy to offer advice and help with what software to use and various different things like that, but if you are going to try and make me feel guilty for not doing it myself just for other people like you, then you can go jump.

[color=red]
This topic has been locked.
You can find the next part of the topic Make My Own Cd here:
slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=2936
[/color]