Meaning of Life

I live for the experience
and for finding the TRUTH. I wanna know whats up before I`ll be on the other side… :smile:

what if nothing is “up”?
what if there is no other side?
hmmm?
What then?
:razz:

Huh, okay.

Well, i think its lessons. You learn a lesson. Lots infact.

And a definite goal in life is to have no regrets :grin:

LOVE

I’m wary of breaking the rules in regards to religious discussion, so maybe we can continue this via PM or in another thread.

But the short answer is, no. The Christian idea of God is not that He is an egotist, it is that He is worthy of being glorified.

No regrets? For some things you should be allowed to regret. Like fighting with a friend.

ZING!
too right.

I’d say that about sums it up for me, I want to treat my experiences as precious and make an effort to enjoy and experience them to the fullest. I would also add that I want to make a positive impact on the lives of others at all possible moments; and hopefully, through my career. If I can do that I believe I will look back and be very content with my life.

I think the meaning of life is what you make of it yourself. In the grand scheme of things, perhaps, life itself (as an abstract term) may indeed be meaningless. However, in our personal lives, we get to make choices, we get to experience things (events, emotions) that make our personal lives richer.

So, the meaning of MY life is to just be as happy as I can possibly be (I’ll not go into the specifics or I’ll be sitting here all morning) while not hurting others in the process and not forsaking my principles and values that I believe in.

then it sucks :tongue:
possible, but i dont believe in it :tongue:

im almost sure, than we are more than just bodies and i believe in afterlife whatever it will be :smile:

It ends, its over. I guess no more consciousness, experience etc. But even that doesn’t seem all that terrible to me.

If there is nothing else after this life you wouldn’t even know. You wouldn’t exist anymore to care. No big deal.