Most vivid kind of lucid dream?

Hello, I am following this guide: world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/ … reams.html

At the start it says:
The Wake Induced Lucid Dream (aka WILD) is the most powerful lucid dreaming technique known to man for two reasons:

1.It enables you to have conscious dreams whenever you want
2.It produces the most vivid kind of lucid dreams possible

Is this true?

I’m not sure about this…of course, I’ve had very vivid WILD’s, but they are hard to obtain, and vividness mainly depends on how lucid you are. And that comes with practice and experience, I believe.

yeah, I’m not sure if the vividness is the most intense with WILD, I’ve had some amazing DILD before. It seems harder for me to hang on to the lucidity in a WILD. I might enter the dream lucid, but then lose it fairly quickly

I don’t think vividness is a matter of which technique you used. Some of my WILD’s were very vivid, but the most vivid LD I had so far was a DILD.

The part about vividness is partially true/possible because when doing WILD we keep awareness longer[sometimes much longer] then with other techniques so this could be true/possible but like others said vividness depends on many other things too…

I’ve noticed the opposite. Almost all of my most vivid LD’s come from DILD, RCILD and MILD. WILD tends to actually be more unstable for me and they’re usually a bit on the shorter side. This is not to say I haven’t had an extremely vivid WILD before (and in fact I have), but it doesn’t seem to be the norm.