Motivation troubles... EDIT: and self-hypnosis

Hey, just looking for some advice.

Recently, I’ve had a hard time getting myself motivated to try to have a lucid dream. I had 2, a few weeks back, that were pretty cool (albeit short), and I would really like to have another one. Somehow, though, i just can’t get myself to do anything. I don’t know what my problem is. :grrr:

I guess one thing I can think of that might have something to do with it is the fact that I can’t do WBTB at the moment. I don’t really know of any techniques that work really well that don’t require WBTB. Also, I’ve never had a high level LD. I’ve had probably about 10 low-level LDs by now, but whenever I go lucid, I don’t seem to remember to increase the clarity. I just can’t think straight…

Also, I’ve been hearing some good things about self-hypnosis, but I have no idea how its done. If that would be a good technique to try (since as far as I know you don’t have to use WBTB), will someone please tell me how to do it?

I’ve got a lot of questions…now I guess its up to you all to answer them. :grin:

EDIT: Thought I should put the part about self-hypnosis in the subject line.

I’d say that you could google it but in this particular case its worthless. All the results are books, tapes, programs, and lessons that they want you to buy.

I too would be interested in self hypnosis but there is very little free information pertaining to it on the internet.

Hopefully someone will come by and enlighten us :content: