My 1st Lucid Dream

MY DREAM SIGN – If I am NOT SMOKING then I am Dreaming

I was Standing outside my house ��️ near my house ��️… But I was NOT SMOKING …
I met my friend Wilfred…
Then I woke up

After waking up I realized that I normally DO NOT SMOKE IN MY DREAMS…

Then I thought that this will be my Dream Sign and in my next dream I became Lucid

My 1st Lucid dream
" I was with my friend…
I was NOT SMOKING
I did a nose pinch and I was able to breathe…so I assumed that I was dreaming…
Then I wanted to FLY but I wanted a quiet place where No one is around … but my friend called and asked me to pick up a painting…I refused him as it was Only a dream…
Then I wanted to buy something… sweets
I wanted money �� …
So I thought I would make money Appear in my Pocket and it did Appear…But the Colors of the notes were different…
I gave it to the shopkeeper…he said give me change…
I told him I am giving change and asked for sweets… but he said that I can’t have that sweet and then I woke up… "

Question – Was this a Semi-Lucid Dream OR Full Lucid Dream ???
Because I have read that when you have a Lucid dream the dream becomes more Vivid … Plus I do not see any Difference between normal Dream and Lucid dream … Just that I was doing what I wanted to do.
Lucid felt just like any other normal dream after I woke up…

So was this a Lucid dream ???

1 Like

If you didn’t have that very powerful feeling of reaching a different state of mind/consciousness then it was probably not a full fledged lucid dream but a semi lucid one. For me at least, attaining lucidity comes with a very peculiar feeling, like a surge of revelation. At that time also perception often increases and the dream becomes more vivid. Sometimes it’s less sudden though and more of a progressive build up.