My Childhood Omnilucidity Technique

My Childhood Omnilucidity Technique

Hi,
During my childhood(3-8) at least half of my dreams were Lucid, though I still had normal dreams like everyone. At that time, I still didn’t know anything about Lucid dreams, so instead of lucid I was awake in my dreams. I thought everyone had them, but sadly that wasn’t the case. All my awake dreams were starting the same way, when I was ready to sleep I imagined that I’m getting from bed, opening the window and jump outside, when I touched the ground I was already lucid, the whole process didn’t take more than 10-15 seconds. Up to this day I still don’t know how I come with this method for induction. Then life become faster and I forget about lucidity, after my adulthood started I began to have random lucid dreams(i have also OBE and AP too) again, then I researched what those dreams are and how to induce them. From that time I started to analyze how I was doing it before and how to replicate the process and just recently I rediscover it, it only took me… what, a 30+ years to rediscover it :smiley:

At further analysis, the method I used is a WILD or a tactile V-WILD. In fact the whole process is very simple and with some training can become your best way of inducing Lucid dreams. It has three major steps, which I’m gonna explain here.

I. Lay down for sleep
II. Imagine your room through your eyes
III. Get up and start walking
You are lucid!

I. Lay down for sleep
This technique can be tried at the beginning of sleep, after 4-5 hours of sleep preferably on micro awakening or during nap. You can use an alarm to wake u up, but don’t get awake too much, everything depends on how fast you can fall asleep after an awakening.

II. Imagine your room through your eyes
You don’t need to make complex visualisation with this tech, just imagine your room through your eyes(first person view) drawed from your memory. The imagery don’t need to be very vivid.

III. Get up and start walking
This is the most important step. While viewing the room with your dream eye, imagine you are standing up from your bed and use your tactile imagination to feel your legs stepping on the ground. Now start walking (while feel the walking itself) out of your room through your door, feel opening the door knob. Choose your path, through your house or through your front/back door towards your front/back yard. You also must not move too quickly or the imagination will fall apart, if u move too slow the same thing can happen, adjust your speed. Only after a while 15-30s you will become lucid, if the imagination fall apart, you can try again from the beginning, but don’t try too many times or you will become too awake.

The purpose of this technique is to transfer your focus from your physical body to your mental body(creating second body) using your tactile senese and visual sense while moving, this way you will lose the awareness of your physical body and SP will took over. Using your vivid memories of u walking everyday through your house, we are transferring the complex visualisation to our subconscious mind, this way we don’t need to be skilled in the Visualisation.

After the imagination turn into a dream, make a RC and don’t forget to ground up in the dream, like rubbing your hands.

Enjoy your Lucid Dream!

With this method not only Lucid dreams can be induced, but also AP and OBE experiences!

If you try it, don’t forget to drop in and share your experience. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

F-for the first time in my life,i’ve had an ap from this method,and sp.

2 Likes