My DJ has been Empty this Month

I still have NOT had any LD yet… still Trying…

I have started Keeping a DJ since 22 Nov 21.
In November I have DJ entries for 3 days.
In Dec I have DJ entries for 18 days.
In Jan Z0ZZ I have entries only for 4 days

Since the start of this year in Jan my Dream recall has been very less…
What’s happening is I forget to even open and write anything in DJ…and on top of that, I feel that I have Not been dreaming at all. After I wake up I do not recollect any of my dreams.

Today I remembered my dreams…I recalled my dream while I was lying down awake…but again I forgot to write down my dreams…

I have also noticed that I sleep for less than 6 hrs but I am still having dreams…The only problem is I forget to Recall and write down my dreams…

Does anyone have any input on my situation ??
Any suggestions will be greatly helpful.

Thanks.

If you keep forgetting to write down dream then you should inspect your morning routine and see where you can insert it so it is hard to skip accidentally. I don’t know what you do in the morning, but maybe just put your DJ right next to your alarm? Or on top of your clothes if you are the kind of person to prepare those the day before. Or next to your toothbrush. I don’t know, something like that.

Today I slept for only 3-4 hrs but in the morning I had a Vivid Dream …
This is what I wrote in my DJ “Playing 2nd chance on pc games”
I was dreaming about playing PC Video games…i remember the Dream but Find it Hard to write down the Entire Dream in detail…
I Hope that with Practice I am able to recollect more of my Dreams and Finally have a LD…

Any comments on my Current situation ?
How many more Days or Months it will take me to become Lucid in my dreams ???
Any Reply will be Helpful …

Today again i slept for only 3-4 hrs but had a nice Dream…
Again I was playing PC Games …
I wrote down “Playing PC Games” …
Could not write in detail even though I remembered my Dream…

Today I had a Dream…
And in that Dream i said “This is a dream”
But nothing changed in the dream and I still did not get Lucid …

You were pretty close, but you did’nt realise that this is a dream. If you realise that it’s a dream, then you become lucid. Reading through this thread, I suggest to have enough sleeptime (8 hours or more). More dreams happen at the later sleep stages, so the longer you sleep, the more chances to have (lucid) dreams.

Also, your dream recall is better, if you get enough sleep. I also suggest to have a pen and paper close to you. When you wake up during night after having a dream, write down the keywords what you remember about your dream. They will help you to recall the whole dream in the morning.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

If I Sleep for Less than 5hrs then I am able to have Vivid Dreams that I can Recall and write down…
But if I sleep for more than 5 hrs then instead of Dreams i get thought in the morning…
Today I slept for 7 hrs … But instead of Dreams i just have a thought … I was thinking about how to play the game…i could see title of options like in windows xp … And i was thinking of which option to choose…
But I felt that I was wide awake … this thought occurred in my mind 2 hrs before I woke up from Bed …i saw the Time on my wall clock …
I went to sleep at 2am was having thoughts about game at 6:30am but Did Not get up from sleep…i finally woke up at 9am

Here is the thing…
When i get thoughts instead of Dreams i don’t feel like writing them down… because the are not Dreams…