My Guide to the Cosmos

I’ve had a profound experience based on empricial research regarding science in all its pure and honest forms. This experience based on information has given me the oppurtunity to see how the world is about to become a beautiful place.

My Waking Life is the best life for me, I love it. The problem is that my waking life has been stolen by society, and by rules and laws that tells me what I can and can’t do. I never liked this, not as a kid, and not as me now (mid twenties). I’ve learned how to be rich so I could escape, but I also learned how to fix it, since my father had been into politics, and I listen and do alot of hip-hop, and I love the truth that is spoken in the music.

Anyways, I learned how the society could be changed, and then I started to learn about lucid dreams, and how our brains work. I started to see the connection of dreams and waking life, and I now know that we have the power to do what we want. There are no limits, we just must learn to see, and to believe in ourselves.

The guide to cosmos starts from the outside but ends within’. We are all connected but through the Law of Free Will. I can’t infringe on anyones free will without their will allowing me too, and the same with my will. Noone can intrude on my will unless I let them do it. Our society do indeed infringe on our free will, and the society is doing it my ignornace.

Sokrates said that the only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignornace. This is so true, more true then I could believe. A trick is to see life simple, no need to complictate things.

The Guide to the Cosmos is my view on how we all are one. And to be experiencing the Waking Life we need to first think we are separated so we could create that experience. Now we have the science that proves we’re all one (for example www.thescienceofpeace.com). The problem is that the real deep evidence is always from within’, and we can’t force eachother to remember what we have forgotten - that we all are one. Its all about free will.

The simple way to say is that life will be awesome, cause there’s alot of science going on that will change this world. And there’s even free energy around the corner (www.theorionproject.org).

I do believe life is a dream - the most beautiful dream you could imagine! :smile:

Peace !
says strangeice the visionary philosopher

wonderful friend please share more!

how did you become rich?