My LD's keep collapsing, any advice?

Hey everybody,

I’ve been able to get lucid now every day for a week and I’ve been trying a lot of things during my LD’s. However, I just seem to keep hitting the same problem every single time I try something “big” like Flying or teleporting…

At some point in my lucid dream I will have the feeling that I’m waking up, an the dream will start to collapse. I prepare for a DEILD, but I won’t wake up. I will either lose lucidity completely and continue onward into a ND, Or I will have a FA. This has happened every night so far and it I don’t know how to counter it.
So if anyone has advice on this, please let me know, Thanks! :content:

Why would FA’s be a problem?
They basically give you a free chance to start another lucid dream, and are often super-easy to turn into LD’s.

Anyway, you are most likely being too excited - strong emotions can easily wake you up.
Try to just stand still and look at things, touch things etc, and treat the dream as real life for a while until it feels stable enough, and always make sure to keep the dream as vivid as possible.

Well, normaly FA’s are great, I’ve used them quite often. But I simply don’t seem to remember to RC in these.

I’ll try your advice, thanks!

There are various factors that will stabilize your dream such as the balance of your alertness and excitement - it has to be just right.
But what I find really helpful is to have you Dream Action Plan ready before your induction.
There is a new book 88 ideas for lucid dreaming and it gives you many great ideas what to do and how. It also helps you to create you Master Dream Action Plan.
Hope this helps :wink:
D.