ND Challenge 4

Oh, oops. I recalled two fragments and one ND from last night, so there’s 15 points for me.

Recalled a dream and a fragment today.

Hi all! Sorry it took me so long to get my DJ up. I went to a music festival for the weekend so I didn’t have much time before heading back to work this week. Unfortunately that means I didn’t dream much at all over the weekend either :tongue:

Ysim, my DJ is “On Wings of Gold” (link), and my personal goal is to become an animal :happy:

I’ll sum up my dreams so far in the competition and hopefully I get the points right (I’m dating my dreams by the morning, after I wake up)

8/16 (first day?) 2 ND, 2 fragments - 25 points

8/20 3 NDs, one fragment. (The 3rd ND might be a fragment, not sure. ALSO, might’ve had an alien in it. Not sure if that counts either.) - 35 points, (maybe +40 for the alien)

8/21 had too many beers, couldn’t recall any dreams :[

that’s all so far. Let me know if the alien task is enough to count or not :smile:

Here’s a fragment. Sigh… At least it’s something.

2 more dreams recalled. (They are all in my DJ)

1 ND, 1 LD, and some fragments.

On a side note, finally had another super-vivid LD, so I’m happy about that :happy:

I’ll post the dreams in my DJ soon.

Should we keep track of our point totals to make it a little easier to check them?

No, I’m keeping record of everyone’s points, but if you feel there’s something incorrect when I post the scores later, feel free to tell me and I’ll fix it.

I’ll post the new task later today, until then any alien dreams are viable. If you dream of aliens after this new task as posted, it will count as a late task (25 points). This is going very well so far, keeping up the dreaming!

Here’s a ND! Recall is fluctuating crazily! :bored:

Task 1 is officially over!

Here are the points so far:

1. BlackKettle 9 ND + 4 fragment + standard of DR = 125
  2. Scipio Xaos 2 ND + 2 LD + 1 task + 2 fragment + weirdest task = 110
  3. fennecgirl 5 ND + 3 LD + 2 fragment = 105
  4. Paulicus 6ND + 1 LD + 2 fragment = 85
  5. Eilatan 2 ND + 1 LD + 1 task = 75
  6. Mew151 6 ND + 1 fragment = 65
  7. moogle 4 ND + 3 fragment = 55
  8. Fate 4 ND + 1 fragment =45
  9. GHOSTIE 11

Our next task…

Meet Your Favorite Musician! /band/singer…

Once again, very straightforward :tongue: Your task is to meet your favorite musician/band/singer in a dream. To prepare for this, listen to their music before bed and imagine what they are like in real life. If you do not have a “favorite”, the more options for you. :wink: Pick from a small group of artists you thoroughly enjoy. This task will run until Sunday, and I will announce the next task then and have an updated score list.

Best of luck!

Man, from how people had been talking I didn’t expect to be in first place XDD;

Well this next task doesn’t sound too hard… I’m pretty good at conjuring things up when it comes to characters.

Hey MagykKatte: I had 3 NDs (one of them was the task), 2 LDs, and only 1 Fragment.

Nice to be in second though! :tongue:

Only one ND last night.

One ND from the 22nd

One ND + a fragment last night

1 LD, though I wouldn’t say a singer in a semi-professional children’s choir counts for the task, so no task points for me… >.>

[community.ld4all.com/t/tales-from-fennecgirls-bizarre-mind/37496/17)

Only a fragment last night

8/23 - 3 ND

8/24 - 1 ND

I’m going camping tomorrow morning until September 7th, so it’ll be a while before I update again. I’m taking my dream journal, so when I get back I’ll post a list. Hopefully that doesn’t cause too much trouble for our taskmasters. apologies in advance guys!

On a side note, I’m interested to see how my dreams are affected by an extended trip in the wilderness :smile:

1 LD consisting of endless RC’s x_X. And 2 ND’s. The first ND had to do with these children/babies I had to take care of. The other took place to do with some sport where, first you play a poker machine, catch some coins in a piece of table wear, then roller-blade around a circuit. Crazy spot, but I wanted to join the skating. :razz:

Got 2 normal dreams tonight. (For some reason I had 3 dreams, one of which I have forgotten)

2 NDs, 3 fragments

[community.ld4all.com/t/tales-from-fennecgirls-bizarre-mind/37496/19)

Snivel… My DR has been 0 the past three days… WAH!!! :sad: