ND Challenge 9 - Winner - Ysim!

Sunday. Task done

Would you? Could you? On a train.

( :rofl: couldn’t resist the dream title.)

:lol:

En’enra were these misc-undead monsters, or weird humanoid-animal hybrids? The second means late task points, as it sounds like a different race to me. :smile:

Would you like me to count it as a LD? I’ve put it down as a ND for now, because dreaming and lucidity is a very personal thing, and you stated that personally you don’t count it. Your opinion is what matters. Or maybe I’m still hungover right now and being a stingy git… :confused:

They were mostly humanoid with random animal paws, claws and furry faces, totally random. The one I remember the most clearly had translucent green skin that showed veins underneath, small black eyes and no lips over teeth. It also didn’t have any legs, only a torso with hands and head. If you’re asking if those weren’t zombies, they were definitely alive and mixed with others who were humans turned zombies. Those had blood all over them and torn clothes.

obfusc8: Nah, I don’t count a dream as a LD unless I’m lucid for some measurable portion of it :razz: Leaving it ND with a RC is fine.

Fragment last night. Messed up my WBTB timing. :ack:

Had an ND this morning where I was driving a Go-Kart in the world of Super Mario Kart (Snes). I can’t determine wether I was physically playing it through a Snes or wether I was physically in the gameworld. Would this still count for task 3 or does it have to be in a “true to life” sense?. I was definitely controlling the character in the same manner as the original game though.

1 ND + current task last night. Took the train home from class.

[edit]Typed!

Posted the dream where I used a bus to travel.

If you were ‘in-the-game’/first person view rather than viewing a screen then yes that counts. I’ll update scores at lunch… :smile:

Pretty sure I was viewing on a screen so no extra points for me.

Power play last night :tongue: Must’ve been REM rebound after my less than 4 hours of sleep the night before.

3 ND’s + 2 Current Tasks last night.
Driving a car (home from work), riding a bus (I have no idea why), driving a car again (taking someone else home).
[edit]Disregard that last bit, I had forgotten it was each UNIQUE mode of transport[/edit]

…Aaaand I’m 4 ND’s behind in my DJ again x.x

[edit] 2 of the 3 typed…

Wednesday - 2 NDs, no tasks.
Unfair!
The Pink House

In ND #2 here, I was aboard a train as per Task 3.

Wednesday’s update: Slept for 10 hours - 1 Fragment

Thursday’s update: Slept 3 hours - 2 ND’s, 1 Current Task (was trying to incubate motorcycle, got bicycle…close enough)

I’ll never understand my brain. :tongue: I’m also aware I’m slipping further behind in my DJ. Tonight was a rather large deadline for a project, I’ll try to get caught up tomorrow during the day.

End of Week 3
@Ysim - Write your dreams up! Or no bonus recall points for you! :truit:

@James_uk2008 - Shame those were ‘computer game’ dreams… you weren’t in the game / first person at any point?

Current Scores
1. Letaali 939
2. Ysim 781
3. James_uk2008 444
4. moogle 410
5. En’enra 405
6. Bom 55
7. TheUnknownDream 10
8. Fate 0

[center]Thunderstruck
[/center]

It’s week four and time for something a little trickier…

If I say ‘nature’ you probably think of forests, mountains, wild animals, that kind of thing, but mother nature has a darker side too. When mother nature gets angry, she violently reminds us all just how dangerous she can be. Despite all our technology, we are still at her mercy.

Back at Christmas time the UK was hit with severe storms and flooding. In the wake of the devastation however, you saw people really pulling together and helping each other out. Disasters remind us how fragile our lives are, and how important it is to be part of a community; to have friends and family to support us.

This week your challenge is to witness an extreme force of nature in your dreams. E.g. Hurricane, typhoon, tidal wave, avalanche, earthquake, volcanic eruption, blizzard etc.

Sorry for posting late. Task 4 should be interesting, it’s usually really calm weather in my dreams.

Last dreams for previous part.

Rescue!
The Challenge

Rescue included a small flight in a plane at the end. BUT interestingly it also included a nature theme of a ‘flood’. :grin: I found it funny when I saw the new task. :lol:

Scores updated.

Ysim was closing the gap but Letaali sprints ahead again… and Moogle catches up with En’enra… the race is on! :content:

Your psychic powers are beginning to scare me… :smile:

:ebil: Extreme force of nature, eh…I think I’ll go for thundersnow first.

Just a fragment last night.

Just looked at the scores… checked the rules on chaining…

Techniques
If you wake up from a dream, but immediately go back to sleep and see either the same dream or a different one, you will be granted 5 points.

I should have 5 points for chaining last night since I did wake up and then go back into a dream or does it only count for lds? in that case ignore this post :smile: