Needing assistance w/ dream

Hey all…I’m posting in hopes someone may be able to help me to some extent with deciphering this dream…Any help is GREATLY apprieciated!

First, a little background information…
I’m a martial artist. The guy (Lee) in my dream is the top student in our class. He has been taking martial arts since he was three (he’s a black belt). He is someone that I hold in high respect (and someone I find extremely attractive) and he’s someone well liked by pretty much everyone he meets.

And now the dream:
I’m standing alone in a large, completely white room (white carpet, white walls, white ceiling) with no furniture and no doors or windows, but it was still well lit. I’m wearing a white shirt and blue jeans and standing in the center of the room. I feel extremely isolated and a bit frightened…feeling sort of engulfed. I see a movement out of the corner of my eye and turn my head to look. It turns out to be Lee, standing calmly and casually with his hands in his pockets, dressed completely in blue, only with black boots. It doesn’t seem to me like something Lee would typically wear, but I dismiss it and no longer feel isolated or afraid. Neither of us says anything, but we both stand silently and watch each other carefully. We stand there for quite a while, but then I turn back to what I can only assume to be the front of the room, and suddenly there’s a lot of talking and there’s a whole crowd of people I don’t know in the room with us. I am distinctly aware that I have no idea how they got in and they don’t seem to notice us. Lee and I are still standing about ten feet apart, but we’re separated from the crowd and back to watching each other. Lee smiles and whispers (even though the crowd is loud, it suddenly goes mute…I still see the people’s mouths moving but there’s no sound), “Hey, isn’t this cool?” and I woke up there…Please help me decipher this…it’s very important to me, because I keep having this reoccurring dream.

First of all…Welcome to the LD4ALL forum !!! :slight_smile:
Its great to have u as a member!
To me the beginning of your dream seemed like one of the scenes from the Matrix. A while room, no windows, doors etc. The rest of the dream was interesting. Maby the reason why u are having this dream more than once is because its tring to tell u something. Maby its telling u that u have feelings for this boy(lee) but dont know how to express them(like in your dream, u are standing in the room but no one is talking…u or him), or dont want to accknowledge them.
Hope this helps :wink:

Maybe this ,maybe that…hehe deciphering dreams can drive one insane:)Its all question of faith so far,similar way like it goes for horoscopes-it might be right ,it might be wrong but either way you have no idea how to confirm that.
Just my opinion ,tho i know many psychiatrist have dream interpretations on their agenda so maybe im just not educated enough.
But still -every one of them will tell you that only interpretation u can have will be the one which you develop yourself.Your feeling to it is most important,and most propably right.
take care

Horoscopes are bull, they’re so vague it can be applied to anyone, and I usually find other horoscopes more accurate of my situation than my own!

Now about the dream, it seems like you find comfort, and maybe your sub-concious is saying that no matter how chaotic it may seem, Lee can always make you feel better and at ease.

Or then again, it was just a cool dream of random incidents, you pick :happy:

Maybe youre in love with him, maybe you should think about your feelings towards him and then decide what to do. If you feel that you should talk to him, then talk.

Im just guessing but that could be the case :content:

Well… if i were you i would make lee a dreamsign…

next time you see him do a RC. Since you have this reoccuring dream, next time you have it and you do a RC, you need to ask him, “what does this dream mean?”

(Z)

to me it sounded like she’s afraid of other people coming between her and Lee… literally!!