Negative Ion Generators Dangerous??

Hi all, I’m sure you’ve all seen this thread xs4all.nl/~pasquale/TTM/r1/index.html , well being me I of course got one, and it came three days later (nice shipping :content: ) And I was so excited to finally use it but I have NO idea how to use it, my dad does but he says he doesnt trust it because it could be a “Fire Hazard” (ok he didnt say that but basically) and he won’t hook it up until I get more solid evidence that it is completely safe, he’s worried about the electricity coming out of the 4 needles and he just doesnt trust it. Can anyone help me out here!? Wizard or DeathlessOne plz be reading this :cry:

Best Regards to all,
Salu

Im afraid that those two dudes arent around too much anymore:(
But i do have a ionizer in my room and its on 24/7 and i just cant see how more of fire hazard is it compared lets say to tv set.Same thing as for me.
I guess it does not help much…but what can?
good luck

No it isn’t a fire hazard - I’ve never heard that! I’ve had one for years. I even have an ionizer in my bedroom’s airconditioner.

Also the electricity charge from the needles is very weak - I don’t know how much…

Yea, thanks for the help guys! :happy: :cool: , I’m talking about this one to be specific, haha

sales.goldmine-elec.com/prodinfo.asp?prodid=2713

thx

best regards,
salu

ionizers rock. my uncle’s been using one for half a year now and his room smells so nice! Sometimes I just go up to the ionizer and smell the fresh air :happy:
but funny your ion generator doesn’t even look close to the one at The Sharper Image…

By the way, my latest ionizer is different - no needles, but it has a metal rod sticking out instead…

Oh ClarkKent what type you got then?
Newer version?

Jeff

It was claimed to be military grade…

This links to the forum itself, not the thread :wink:

But anyway, never heard of them being a fire hazard

“but funny your ion generator doesn’t even look close to the one at The Sharper Image…”

what is it supposed to or something?

Salu-its supposed to help in vividness and better recall of the dreams.
Its effect vary from person to person(from what i9ve read) but in general everyone notices changes in plus after installing one in the room:)
I personally have one with purifier and im also happy with it:)

yea I know what its supposed to do thats why i ordered one, i just dont get where he got mine looks nothing like sharper images one I dont know what that means :confused:

ClarkKent…military grade? hmmm :peek:
Wonder where you bought that one :cool:

Jeff

Hey, my mom says my room stinks all the time, anybody know where I could get one for my room at around 15 bucks or any stores?

The one that was linked looked pretty cool but the site it’s on will make my mom suspicious that it’s a scam.

No, its not a scam I ordered and got it within a few days (2-3 can’t remember) I have been busy lately and I just installed it and im going to try it tonight and post results tomorrow! And your room stinks?? It’s probably not the air or the whole house would smell that way… maybe you need to up your hygiene or leave some windows open :confused:

I just ordered one myself last night for $59, and free shipping from www.surroundair.com I can’t wait to get it. I’ve never had one before. My parents both smoke up the whole damn house and I’m tired of not being able to breath. This one is supposed to have like 16 or 17 needle points and is also suppossed to be the quietest one out there. Also it doesn’t have filters that have to be changed, you just take out the metal piece, wipe it off, and put it back in. I’ll let you know if it has any effect on my dreams. Never even thought about that before.

Er. the ion thing is supposed to remove dust. Don’t know about smells, but the air coming out of it sure smells good. I’d recommend opening your window… that always gets bad smells out of my room.

:wink:

if you can figure that one out.

On the internet some years ago…

Unless you have lots of pollution in your city/town/country… in which case I don’t recommend opening your window all the time…

WOW! Just got it yesterday, and left it on all day. When I went to sleep last night, I awoke this morning with a total of 6 dreams fully recalled. I even had a lucid dream. Don’t know if it really had anything to do with the negative ion generator or not, but it is interesting to note that all 6 of my dreams were extremely vivid as opposed to the normal amount of dreams I have been having before.