New Reality Check

If I was a policeman (who doesn’t know about LDing) and saw someone with a bottle of “lucid pills” talking about lucid dreaming it would make me at least suspicious of that person. As a policeman doubt is just a necessary security mechanism I guess.

xD Ha ha, what would happen if one over-dosed on these pills?

I don’t see why you fear explaining it to a policeman. Just because they are the police doesn’t mean they must know everything about you’r life. Telling them that it is non of their business is enough. Or just tell them its a project you have been working on and they don’t need to know much more.

Seriously! It’s not like they need to know everything

I love the idea, but as others pointed out you would have to do quite a bit more work than the average “hold your nose” rc.

I do, however, see this as being more effective if practiced properly. If you, for example, take the time each day to (at random times or within a pattern) to check your bottle to take a lucid pill, then eventually in a dream you’d go to do just so and imagine your surprise (or lack thereof more appropriately) when you actually get a handful of them.

It could work, but like all unique methods (and medications) effects will vary.