New to WILD(first post on LD4all)

Greetings everyone…
I learnt about lucid dreaming from ‘a waking life’ 5 weeks back, n I happened to have a lucid dream on the same night…Since then, I’ve committed myself to my dream journal and developed a dream recall of min-2 dreams everynight (to upto 8 dreams)…
I knew that patience is the only key to it…n for the past weeks, i mostly attempted at lucidity without any induction technique, since my first attempt at MILD left me quite discouraged, powerless and frightened…i even read somewhere that MILD is not so good technique(very misleading)…n i tried to content myself with the DILD whatever my subconscious could manage(with dream signs)…

Today while i was going through LD4all, I came across a post where i learnt how one of the member was super excited on his attempt at his first WILD and even though he had failed, he was extremely positive over the fact that he had got this far…having read that post i got insanely motivated n attempted to get into a WILD n got successful two times in a row…(even though i could curb my enthusiasm n collapsed the dream quite early)…i wish to express my gratitude to that member who was quite an inspiration…for the members (n the whole community) are consumed on taking the spirit of LD to all new levels…

This is an awesome place. :smile:

Then I can only wish you good luck on your quest :smile:. Oh, and be sure to visit this thread too (in case you haven’t done that already): The BIG “Hi, I’m new here !”