the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 63

[mod]
This is Part 63 of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic.

The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.

Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

(please remember to not carry on long chatspeak conversations in here, we have a wonderful private message system, chatroom and playground for that :thumbs: ) :moogle: [/mod]

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I’m Lucy. I have been lucid dreaming for many years now. I can control them to go pretty much any way I want while in them. I love when it’s time to go to sleep because the crazy/awesome stuff that happens is better then any tv show or movie I have ever seen and i’ve seen some great movies!

I’ve been meaning to find a forum like this for a while because I think it would be nice to talk with others interested in LD as well.

:content:

Welcome Winter Haze to LD4all! :wave:
I’m sure it will be a blast to share all those experiences, who knows you might find something new and interesting to do in dreams :wink:
If you’ll ever put up an online DJ, myself I’ll be very eager to read of your fantastic adventures :content:

I just found this Community yesterday and I really hope it helps me in recollecting my dreams and also the path to having a LD.

I just started a DJ and I had a good first night for dreams.

I’ll hopefully be here for a while so Hi!

Hi all,

I’m new to this forum and have been trying lucid dreaming for the past five days. Well, right now, I am just working on dreams recall…which is a very big step for me as I never remember any. :smile:

I hope to be eventually lucid dreaming…let’s see what happens!

BelgianWaffle

:cool: Hi. I’m new… Haven’t done any lucid dreams yet; just discovered them!

Welcome Xouved, BelgianWaffle and strawberry5421 to the LD4all community! :welcome:
I would recommend all three of you to develop your dream recall in depth as a main goal, it will be much easier to become lucid when you’re more immersed in the dreams you’re having :wink:
For more details, you cna have a look at Rathez’s guide on LDing.

Oh my gosh, that guide has better stuff than I’ve seen on the rest of the site… :content:

Hello all,

I am a young resident of the United States of America, going into my freshman year of high school this year. I have a friend who I introduced to lucid dreaming as kind of a side remark in a conversation, who, intrigued, went and found a technique that worked for him. However, that technique did not work for me, and, in my quest to find a technique that did work, I found this site. I have had 2 uninduced lucid dreams in the past, but no induced lucid dreams. I also have very poor dream recall, to the point that I can’t even remember my dreams upon awakening most of the time. Although it will be tough, I’m willing to sacrifice to try to achieve lucidity. I finally joined the community just because I’ve been hanging around as a guest persistently for a while now and figured I might as well join and try to give some handy input.

Hello i’m keelin. I don’t recall ever having a lucid dream, but I’m going to try :smile:

Welcome Pseudomaniac and Keelin to LD4all! :wave: Feel yourself at home here, we’re a nice community :content:
Remember that all journeys in the Dreamworld begin with recalling what you’ve done in it :tongue: So I’d suggest developing DR to good levels first of everything. You can look up a nice guide on our Knowledge base for that. :smile:

Hey my name’s Eric. I’m almost 25, and starting around the age of 18-19 I used to go into sleep paralysis either going to sleep (very often) or waking up (rare) and it terrified me. It happened to me about once every other month at the least and would ruin my sleep for days afterward for fear of having an episode again. I didn’t understand it and the hallucinations I experienced with it terrified me. A few weeks ago, after having another episode trying to goto sleep, I got online and searched around for information. I’ve always had a crazy imagination, and I remember a dream every other night very vividly and always have, but after discovering that I was essentially on the verge of WILD’s, it…inspired me for lack of a better word. That very night after discovering this page and other information on the subject, I had my first WILD. It was very short, and I couldn’t control myself, “floating” around the room “drunk” crashed into the wall of my bedroom and woke up lol. But after becoming more informed on here, I’ve now had two completely lucid experiences in the past three days. Basically, I wanted to thank everyone who’s contributed to this site. You’ve helped transform a fear that’s been haunting me for years into one of the most enlightening experiences I could ever imagine. My first true WILD, I arose from my bed, walked around, “dream spun” and found myself in the most beautiful place I had ever seen. High on a mountain, overlooking this vast expanse of wilderness, I saw this very intricate “monastery” built high on the mountains peak. I wish I could properly convey the feeling of peace and tranquility that this scene gave me. The image is firmly engraved in my mind and probably will be for a long time to come.

Kind of a long “hey i’m new here” but I wanted to share my gratitude. :smile:

Hello sa0e, and welcome to the fantastic world of lucid dreaming !

I’m quite new myself around here, but hey ! I can still say hello to someone new :happy:. From the way you describe yourself and from the past experiences you had, I could tell that you are a natural. You can use those things (SP, WILD etc.) for entering your dream conciously… man you really have a nice boost there on your quest to LDing :wink:.

Good luck and have fun !

PS: If you have hallucinacions again, just try to transform those figures in someone else you wanted to meet. So you can gain more confidence in yourself to controll your dreams.
PPS: The drunk part where you crashed in the wall made me laugh. :happy:

Hi,
I’m new here, but not new to LD’ing. I’ve read a couple of other forums and stuff, but this is by far the best. I’ve had 3 lucids and 1 SP, although it wasn’t scary. I just couldn’t move for 10 seconds. Is there anyway I can get good lucidity and dream-recall (Other than a DJ, which I’m already doing?

Welcome rcslaney! :wave: I’d suggest you focus your efforts on building up your recall until it becomes quite vivid and satisfactory, the rest will comemuch easier then :content:
So you can have a look at our DR guide in our Knowlede base. :smile:
Wish you good luck on your Quest.

thanks!

Hello All. I’m new here. This is my first post infact. I’m also kinda new to lucid dreaming. I’m hoping this site will help me get more and sharper lucid dreams

Hello everyone, I am also new here.

I have little experience of lucid dreams, but since my discovery of this site 3 days ago I havent been able to keep myself from looking in to it. I cant wait to become more envolved. :content:

Welcome Genuflect! (and of course, OceansBreath :content: ) :wave:
Feel free to have a look around, there’s plenty of interesting arguments to discuss and views on lucidity that could help you in your Quest ^^

Hello everyone!

My name is John and few years ago I used to have lucid dreams. I didn’t know what exactly it was, but recently I read about it somewhere and I’d like to experience that again.

I know it’s not going to be instant, or like “hey, first night and I lucid dream again!”
So I was googling it and I came to this site.
Hopefully I have then soon again!

Cheers,
Eloge.

Welcome Eloge to LD4all! :wave:
Hey, getting lucid on the first night is sometimes the case for someone who has been lucid before, so why not? ^^ A good thing to do would be remembering how it was like, and how it felt like.
Wish you plenty of lucids! :content: