Night terror... a friend?

Moved to Beyond since the poster has said it isn’t SP/Old hag related
(Thankyou :content: )
A very strange and unexpected event last night… Firstly, I’ve discussed before about an occurrence I’ve been having for several years now, that I can only relatively identify as a night terror.

When it began, I did what I normally did, and that was ignore it. But it kept waking me up, and it was just impossible to get any sleep. I’ve discovered that if I get up and walk around for about 10 minutes, I can return to sleep and it had gone away. But this time, that did not work.

It kept coming back. At the point that it was on top of me, sitting on my chest as it usually does, instead of opening my eyes to be rid of it (it is only present when my eyes are closed. There is no issue when my eyes are open.) It did take some effort, but I decided to just let it go. I kept my eyes closed this time, but no progress was being made on it’s part. As in it just continued to sit there. Usually I would be afraid that I’d be attacked at that point. In some level of fear, I started speaking to it. I was threatening it at first, but then those threats started to get mixed into questions.

I asked it things such as “What do you want? Why are you here, what are doing?” But I wasn’t getting any responses. Being somewhat of a coward, they were more so pleeding questions. But regardless of what I said, I was getting no answer, and it didn’t appear that I was getting any reaction either.

My mixed emotions were in a little chaos, as would to be expected, but then I did something… very… very strange. I guess deep inside my conscious it just slowly rose to the surface, and I impulsively… Asked it to kiss me.

I could feel it reacting. It was gettting closer to my head, and I was expecting an attack, but then I felt what was almost like a cool soft breeze slowly running down the side of my face lightly against my hair. Another similar breeze made contact with my lips. At that moment, my conscious leaned more towards sleep than awake. The fear subsided, and I asked it to do a few other light things. Such as massage my arm, and my back. I fell deep enough into sleep, and the most notable thing I recall at that point was asking it to pick me up. It did so. It lifted me off my bed, and we both rose upward, through the roof, and into the outside. We took flight over the city, and off in the distance. I had my eyes closed the entire time, but it was a sense, that I could still see what was happening. It never communicated with me, unfortunately, but it did everything I asked it too without hesitation. And it was gentle and comforting. I fell solidly asleep, and shortly after I had found myself in a normal lucid dream state.

–Add

While I was pleading questions, one of the things I fell stronging into was asking if it was my cat, Cloey. Along with that, I was crying out saying “I love you, I miss you.” Whether this was to the entity, I am not even sure… I had only her on my mind at that moment.

Are these experiences that your having occurring while your in your physical body?

What do you consider a ‘normal lucid dream state’? Have you perfected consciousness…can you go out of body at will?

Some entities are friends some are foe. Use your intuition. ALWAYS ALWAYS PUT THEM TO THE TEST! Continuously! Repetitively… even if you tested them 100 times… test them 100 more…if they are true… they will not mind.

The negative sides of these events are while I’m in my physical body, yes. Though not with my eyes open. Closed, whether I’m truly asleep or not, is hard to determine, as it can happen in seconds - the fear, that is. However, aside from the physical feeling of approach, if there is any complete interaction between me and one of these entities, it is of a nature beyond the physical world. I have a spirit body, not my own. Not even a dream body. It is difficult to explain. But during this rare occasion, I’m at peace. Comforted, warmed, and feel protected and safe. But these rare occurrences have never followed one of these fearful approaches. This is unique in that sense.

A normal lucid state for me? Normal in that sense is normal. Lucidity is normal to me. That being consciously aware that you are in a dream, and can act accordingly without worry, or being bound to real life’s beliefs of functions and rules. This is nearly every night.

Intuition always tells me that these things are hostile. However, this time, I fought against that intuition. I fought against that natural “fear” that I consciously never believe in. I do not get scared of anything while I’m asleep, and aside from other people, I’m not truly afraid of anything else in life either. It’s only the in-between that seems to have a habit of overwhelming me with a false sense of fear, and having me act on that.

As for leaving my body? I believe I do from time to time. In fact very often. I’ve woken up in other’s bodies before. Rare, but i have. One recent where I woke up inside the body of a young girl who was lying on her bed. I could see the top of her feet on the end of the bed away from me. The room was very vivid and clear. There were plastic animals hanging along the far wall, A beautiful dresser to the right, and a door beyond it, where I could hear the sound of what sounded like a “brother” pretending he was playing the drums, making the sounds with his mouth. The entire place felt like a nursery for a slightly older child, possibly 8-10. The place was very clean, and well taken care of. I was wanting to get up and look around. As well to call out to this “brother” to be quiet, because I was trying to sleep. I didn’t try, but something inside me told me that I couldn’t. I felt like this girl was in some kind of coma of sort. And I had opened her eyes for a moment. I had a strong urge that I needed to leave, so I recalled myself and woke up immediately in my own bed.

Other than that, I would what you could consider a clairvoyant. Not only do I have waking dreams where I witness and walk in other’s bodies and worlds (although I believe I am typically myself when in body.) but I can lay down, close my eyes, and see single frame flashes of random images. Places. The content of those places are completely random. They could have people in them, objects, or even simply a piece of space. I would estimate about 10 images per second. If I see one I like, I can attempt to back-locate it, and freeze it in place. With some focus, I can solidify that image, and occasionally am able to draw myself into it, and explore as I please. moving about, viewing it at different angles. But during this time, I do not have any form. I can spin myself around in every direction, and there is no “me”. I feel as though I am nothing more than a wandering eye.

I’m always amazed how nothing changes when I do this. It is similar to walking through a computer generated house, or landscape. I would expect to go around the corner, and something to be broken. Not keeping track of things as they are. But to my surprise, it is consistent in nature. Even turning around, it yields the same results. It’s rare, but sometimes I do see people or creatures. And they are not always human, or creatures we have seen on earth. As far as I can tell, is that I feel that my view is flashing though random parts of the entire universe in split seconds. Naturally as large as it is, the likely-hood of me seeing something I’ve seen in life is debatably impossible. Nor have I ever.

It is also very difficult to focus on a certain type of something i am looking for. For instance, I have at some point wished to view space. But I’m unable to do so. I’m stuck with structures, or some world-surface areas. Other times I have wanted to see people, and none are present. But the other way goes around. Sometimes there is a general category, and occasionally I will only lock onto places where there are people, or sometimes only places that have to do with space. What determines this, Is unknown to me. This could be real, or it could be a dream state, wild imagination, or even a delusion from mental illness. It could be anything, and for now, there really is no way to be certain, unless you can provide a means of which to do so.

Regarding anything that could pose results in an unpredictable, you should always “test the waters” as they say. This goes without saying. Though some people act impulsively. I tend to avoid jumping right in, though I can’t say I’m perfect in that regard.

Ultimately though, regardless of any situation, I have a method of instantly “waking up”, that cannot seem to be interrupted. It is just instant, and does not require any focus or control. After I’ve done this, I’m free, and not in any danger.

Hy Lumessence, you maybe saw this video(Click) before but it’s about night terror, very similar to your experience, well it seems to me that way but you should be the judge of that.

Hope it helps in some way although it seems that you overcome that fear!

Yes, you showed me this video a while back, which is one of the reasons i took this direction. I was talking about my cat, and this video had given me the idea to see these entities as just that - my cat… I believe that is in fact what helped me be where I am now. Thankyou.

I know I shared this video a few times already but truly didn’t know in which topics, well I’m glad it helped you. :content: