Not remembering any dreams

After having my firsd dream, my dream recall has gone down the potty. I haven’t remembered any dreams for 2 days straight and I’m getting really annoyed!

Can anyone tell me what is happening and what I can do to remember more?

2 days staight? What about 6 days? Yeah, I can have 6 days sometimes… I think it’s because of what I eat… Bananas and chicken contains plenty of Vitamin B6 which is good for your dreaming and dream recall. Myself I haven’t had a desent dose of B6 in a good time, and look at my dream recall… Rock bottom. Eat bananas (3 atleast before you go to bed?) and you will notice a difference.

Too bad I don’t like bananas…

lol! Don’t worry too much as most people don’t even know that they’ve dreamt when they do almost every night. You will come more aware with time (hopefully). Hmm, didnt know that about B6, might give it a go. People who meditate frequently tend to have more lucid dreams and better dream recall… Also there are loads of herbs etc that are meant to work wonders. Have a bit of a research!

As far as I consider, vitamin B6 is the most “Reliable”, simply eat some bananas, chicken or buy som B6 pills.

How intruiging! i had chicken at dinner and i shall eat a banana or 2 before i go to sleep and see how i go.

Do you tell and convince yourself that you will remember your dream the next time you wake up? I also like to do a “day recall” when I go to bed (replaying in my head what I did today… its a good exercice for memory, quit similar to doing Dream Recall !!) . I was doing those two things for the last 2 months, and stopped for about a week, and my dream recall has been a little lower for the last three days. Might be related.

About vitamin B6, I know it will highly affect your brain activity. But (in my case), it sometimes “annihilate” my dream recall for that night (sometimes, maybe 3-4 out of 10) BUT, when I recall dream after takin B6, those dreams are really vivid and the DS are coming in large bunches (so many of them!!).

About B6, check that topic below, lots of stuff there:
Link to Big vitamin B6 Topic

Have fun!!

Well thanks for the answers.

I’ll try and have some chicken tonight!

Yeah my dream recall was better tonight! i had a banana jsut before i went to sleep.

Check my DJ for evidence :tongue:

[community.ld4all.com/t/mohoks-ld-journal/14687/36)

Affirmations + meditation = great combo for dream recall, tested by your servitor. : bows :

I haven’t tried replaying my day. Should be interesting.

I ate three bananas (One in the afternoon and two before I went to bed) yesterday and my dream recall was much better and my dreams where so vivid I could remember every detail (Sort of).

On the topic of dream recall, does anyone else find that after they’ve had an LD they get a couple of days of no dream recall at all, I’ve only had 3 LD’s (that I remember) and every time I have one or two nights where I remember nothing afterwards, which is weird because I normally have excellent dream recall.

maybe my brain just get’s tired :sleep:

I think that too.
I’ve only had 1 LD but the next few days were terrible for dream recall. That’s what this thread is all about!

Anyway, update. I remembered the smallest bit of dream last night and that was without any B6.

I was gonna try some, but we had no bananas

Not me. The last time I had an LD, I remembered the other dreams of that night very easely, same thing for the following nights.

Maybe I just need to get used to the whole thing, it just just be that having only had a few LD’s my mind is still getting used to the idea?

I hope so, because nights with no recall suck!

Yea I’m the same, my recall is really bad after a Lucid dream.

If all else fails, try the supplement melatonin. Buy some at the drug store. If you do buy it, take it 45 minutes before bed, because it will make you tired. Soon enough you will drift off and hopefully have more vivid dreams along with recalls. :smile: