November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

Sign me up! One LD so far…

woha! had atleast 3lds tonight :grin: One lasted atleast 30mins also :smile:

Seems like a day lack of sleep payed off

Just click on the top of the page where it says ‘profile’ and set your signature there.

Good luck to you too!

[color=blue][b]
The results for the people who improved the most. Please note that you could have a lousy number of LDs and still improve lots. This is because I worked out how much more (as %) a person had improved on adverage over a period of months, sinse your first competition. This means people with more LDs have to work harder to keep there score up.

(1) Talyn = 300%

(2) Brad, Freecube = 200%

(3) CharlotteDreamer =100%

(4) Xetrov = 90%

(5) Technodreamer, Badcandlejack = 67%

Ofcourse, as the top five get more LDs they will have to work harder. As you start to reach a high number of LDs your improvment should slow and hopefully stay level. Any “-” improvments means a loss of LDs, either indicating your bad, or that you are near a high level of LDs and are struggling to maintain it.
[/b][/color]

up another one. that actally makes 3 now not for. u updated me when i didnt mean count it cause i dont remember the dream just the feeling :happy:

Richard

I’ll join. So far I have 0! Oh well, judgeing from last month, I have a LD every 3 or 4 nights, so I’m due for one tonight!

I’ll join. So far I have 0! Oh well, judgeing from last month, I have a LD every 3 or 4 nights, so I’m due for one tonight!

…I poasted that twice. I figured out how to edit it, but how can I delite it?

One for me so far.

Throw me down for another one.

I had one this morning. :smile:

One more for me.

Okay TimeLess lets do it but first I have to tell you something. I am your Fathers, Brothers, Nephews, Cousins former roommate.

LOL! :rofl: I love that movie :tongue:

I’ll join this month too. I already had one this month, and although it only lasted a few sec, it still beats my count for October. Hopefully I will have a lot more this month.

I’d like to join for this month as well, although given my poor October performance (3 ld’s) I hope it’s worth it.

Thanks.

ypm.

i want join the improvement calculation too. :smile:

Weee… just had another LD. It was the oddest reality check. I found myself playing ‘minesweeper’ but the numbers didn’t match up to any logical conclusion, so I realised it must be a dream.

Long dream… then I was running from a mob of angry people in Venezuela. I suddenly realized I was dreaming, looked back, and the angry mob was all women! I stopped and let them catch up, but rather than being angry, they just wanted to make out. Needless to say, I woke up in a great mood. :happy:

Anyways, that’s 2. :smile:

This is to remind me where I got up to. I will update any further posts under this later.

Had two seperate ld’s last night. Bump me up.