[NT] Welcome back Dm7!

charlotte… there’s no need to worry dude. You’re late by a very, very long time.

OK from now on this thread has become the official “welcome back DM7”-topic :cool:

Welcome back DM7!!! :wink:

lol. WELCOME BACK (little late it is, though…)

excellent! I’m glad I’m late so I can say ‘Welcome back!’ wow, I haven’t been on this forum for a while huh? Wow, that scare only lasted a day :tongue: sorry I’m so late… wow… now I feel smart

Thank you for your warm welcome. :happy: I really do enjoy helping people out here…

But, I need to watch more careful and work on my prorities. So, if I don’t post as much as I seem to… you know why. :smile: I need to have a life IRL too. lol! :tongue: But of course, I still will help. :grin:

Welcome BAck DM7!!!

Missed u much ^_~

Hmm i missed this welcome back topic… Better late than never :tongue:

Welcome back DM7 :grin:

been a while since i have seen you at the chat though, hope you join again sometime :smile:

“been a while since i have seen you at the chat though, hope you join again sometime”

Well, :help:

I can’t connect to irc.chat4all.org server at all. :crying: Something is wrong with my ISP and they’re not even willing to fix it unless they charge me $50 a hour for a technician to come. I don’t have that kind of money. Isn’t it possible that we can move to new and different server? Too much to ask, I know. I understand if can’t, but I’d love it if it’s possible.

So that explains why I haven’t been in the chatroom for so long. :sad:

:sad: Forget chat!, give me your address. I’m coming over! :cool:

LOL yeah right :wink:

My address is…

1234 E Cloud No. 7
Utah, USA, 12345

lol!

[color=red] [b] This topic is locked!
Part II can be found here:part II

[/color] [/b]