Odd words in dreams

In my first lucid dream I called upon my soul guide. It was this really cool looking lynx. Anyways, ever since then, in almost every single LD and ND the lynx that told me its name is Ambriose appears and continually says “Rushtava Krue” to me. I have absolutley no idea what it means! But i say it all the time now, i am hooked on it or something lol.

O_O ASK HIM! Maybe it’s the secret to turning donuts in gold :razz:

Putting it shortly; You dream of gibberish languages. You know what I mean. :wink:

I had a dream last night in which i used ‘fit’ as the past tense of ‘fight.’ :eh: Odd.

That would be awesome. I think dunkin donuts would be my new best friend :wink:

In a dream I met an alien from neptune who was masquerading as a human on earth. His name is “Janak”, but we call him Jana or Jan. It’s pronounced with a hard J and a short ‘a’.

One time I dreamed of a “Hinglish establishment”. Whatever that is, I don’t know, but it was kind of like the Eiffel Tower.

I think i’m much more prone to weird imagery, objects, and places than words though. Actually in my dreams I tend to use very common words to describe extra-ordinary things that sometimes aren’t even anything like the word I use to describe them.

chambered_nautilus suggested I post “Squashbaby” :content:

It was from my LD that I just recently posted…I think the word means ‘tea’…:uh:

Well I had “Knuckleclackhedge” which I think was the name of a knobby looking bush, and uh. . . Oh, how could I forget “Kuh-ber-nuh-LAY” which was apparently another way of calling someone a “loverboy”. :gni:

I remember a dream where someone wrote a message on something, and signed their name as something like “Chassacassacackfrakkasasscassshack… (etc, etc, for a very long time)” The best part was when someone tried to read it and just sort of gave up after “Chassa…cass…frak…ash…uh…”

I dreamt about people named “Syltetøy” (jam) and “Sylteløk” (pickled onions)

Gahahaha!

Oh, I’ve got a new crazy word in my dreams. Check out the last dream of the first page of my DJ. It’s GLOOM, and while it does have a meaning, check the DJ to see it apparently wasn’t used this way.

EDIT: Another word was in my latest dream as well. Koku. Check out the DJ for more info.

A couple of days ago I dreamed about the word “Pillox”. I can’t remember what it was in connection to, but I do remember that in the dream I was thinking it was a really cool word because it would make a great band name and it was just like “pillbox”, but without the B. :tongue:

At the end of this dream where i was attacking this creepy guy, after I killed him(I think, as he disapeared)someone told me that he was guarding the ‘Gods pope’ :tongue: , what on earth does God need a pope for? :eh: :confused: , does he want to worship himself or something? :bored:

Did I already say “wafflenasity?” :confused:

My latest word is my favorite:

panaQuiwi

I’m guessing that it was based on pasQuale, just completely switched around. (Just read my latest DJ entry to get the full scoop).

“Snafflewacket” It was written, rather than said :content:

I heard a chant in my dream, “Turn faith, turn faith, turn faith back tholl.”

‘TH’ of think and the ‘OLL’ of doll is how it was pronounced.

“Turkeybaba!” :happy:

I was practicing with some freinds before we started, we were trying to pronounce a word like ‘pedbay’.
[snip]
I finished the questions and got someone to pronounce
the word.

This was in some kind of gameshow in my dream.

I could have meant ‘Benevolent?’