Old Hag/SP

LOL! Statistics are useful sometimes… :grin:

been having SP experiences since i was 5 - started with witches then Satan and his minions now no-one. SP is what got me into LD since i could avoid SP if in my dreams i could avoid the devil.

I’ve only ever had SP once. It was after I learned to LD, but I doubt that had anything to do with it.

heya,

sorry to sound stupid, but i’m new here, and can’t find an index or whatever for abbreviations…any clue where to find this? what is SP? (ld is obvious).

thanx for your time.

kore kist

Hi kore kist,
When you move your mouse on abbreviations (SP, LD, WILD, etc. ), you can see what they mean.

heya

thanks!

now that i know what it is, i’ve definitely had that now and then…usually connected with a nightmare…the last one i had i dreamed i got so mad i bludgeoned my kitten to death. i woke up all paralysed feeling, and when i could move, the blankets were too tight, and when i’d finally clawed my way to consciousness i burst into tears and woke up my boyfriend. it was really scary, and i felt terrible all day.

I have SP and some hallucinations / sounds.

is it true that not sleeping on your back tremendously reduces your chances of having old hag?

WHAT IS THE OLD HAG???