One Word...Banana

I think I almost always eat one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Do you think the effect wears off quickly?

i’ve been eating, like, 5 or 6 bananas a day, but the only thing it did was help my DR, so i stopped trying. i think i’d rather take a more direct approach and just get B6 pills.

I ate two bannas lastnight with two VB6s, I couldnt sleep allnight until about 4:30 in the morning. I had a LD. After that I became lucid about three more time. My normal dreams were very vivid, and intence. There may allready be a banana topic, but Im telling two bananas worked wonders for me.

Yesterday I ate chocolate and milk before bed and my recall was much better than usual. If I had some bananas…

I ate a banana before I went to sleep, but nothing special happened.
Maybe the gap between eating the banana and falling asleep was too big. I think I’ll try to combine WBTB and eating bananas :tongue:

quick question

i remember reading something that said if you are going to eat a banana to improve recall, do it an hour before bed.

do they mean “before you GO to bed” or “before you go to sleep”, because for me those are two very different things

thanks, ryan out :wink:

I usually have yogurt and recall more my dreams, although every time I drink Don Julio(tequila) I have the most vivid dreams in my life

Bananas seem to improve my recall as well, can’t comment on different length of dreams or anything like that.

I’m trying a banana tonight… just finished about 5 or 10 minutes ago, going to bed in 5. Will post back tomorrow :3

Considering it takes a certain amount of time to digest food it means before you go to bed not the actual sleep.

I failed to have any LDs or even recall a dream last night… but I’ll be trying again tonight. <3

do you guys think it’s better to eat a banana or take vitamin b6?

and another question, would taking a load of b6 (a few tablets, 'cause each is like 5000% daily value) give you SUPER dreams? lol

Huh, that’s a good question. I dunno… maybe? XD

You might be on to something… I remember when I was really young and I used to eat a ton of bananas, I would get LD’s all the time (maybe just a coincidence). Once I stopped eating bananas, I stopped having as many LD’s, although I still have at least 1 a month (usually more).

Maybe I should start eating bananas again… but last time I tried, I almost threw up.

I don’t know if I’m allowed to post after so long, but anyway…
I heard that if you eat a banana AND cheddar 30 minutes before you sleep, you will have very vivid dreams. Tryptophane and B6 work together, I think.

Haha, nice 2 year bump.

Thats odd, I dont ever remember bananas affecting my dreams.

so it doesnt cause a ld? just makes nd’s more vivid. kind of pointless unless your working on dream recall. i dont use a dj. i have a good recall as it is. although i prolly should have a dj.

i eat a banana every time before going to bed, and I have very vivid ND’s; but I really don’t recall how it was without them, so I can’t make a true comparison :tongue:

I haven’t eaten much bananas lately and i do think my dream recall have been reduced by a bit, will eat one tonight :smile: I heard you can get extremely vivid dreams with Vitamin B6 tablets.

Sometimes…i dream about cheese… :eek: :eek: :eek: