One Word...Banana

:smile: www.dreammoods.com

so how relible are bananas as a ld inducer

I ate ONE banana yesterday and i had lots of vivid ND’s :smile: will eat TWO tonight, hehe.

Not sure how much they help induce LD, but bananas will make it more vivid so there is no bad part about them.

I heard bananas along with apples are helpful with dreams while masturbating is not.

I guess that only applies to certain people then. :razz:

I was taking a ton of Vitamin B12, 6, and 10 for awhile and what I noticed was:

• Increase in Clarity
  • Increase in after-dream impressions. There were more lingering feelings after the dreams than usual. (You know when you’ve just had a really good LD, that feeling stayed a lot longer after waking up. OR a Nightmare and the feeling of that dream would stay… Emotions felt in the dream. )

Had a banana yesterday and had a bit more recall than normal, but I don’t think the banana had anything to do with it. While I was taking supplements, there was no increase of recall. The dream was also more vivid.
So I definitely think bananas/vitamin B6 increase clarity. Makes your dreams more vivid.

Well… bananas make me lose the game. :neutral:

But I’ve heard they are good for your dreams.

Much as I’m hesitant to say, I can attest to both of those things.

Personally, I would try eating one about half an hour before bed, and another immediately before brushing your teeth. it could be something in the banana, OR it could just be having the banana in your stomach. Try one, the other, and both, and see which works best.

Am I the only one who got the joke?

i know that when on mus****ms, oranges or any vitC makes things pick up again vnicely. so im wondering if anyone has noticed if oranges help any part of ND/LDs?

And to understand this was said two years ago :smile: