opening your third eye.

What book is that? Give the name of the writer too, please.

Ive been working on my skills for a month or so…though i dont see aura’s I can other things. Seeing the future,seeing past lives,telepathy, seeing other things, I cant really mind read to well…but im working on it.

hehe “i see dead people”…hehe

It’s a finnish book, so it wouldn’t be hard you to find it from some library :smile:
The name of the book is “Bodhipuun juurella” (Under the bodhitree would be a good translation) and the producers(theres no authors because many people have given stories about buddhist monastries and buddhism in it) are René Gothóni and Mikael Tenzin Dönden (their Finnish monks, that’s why the funny names :smile: )

Does tingling mean the chakra open? When I’m alone I can get my crown chakra, third eye, and palms to tingle. But I’m new to this so I hope to get better!

It means it is getting more active!

Jeff

When I lie down in my bed, and I concentrate my concsiousness at the third eye spot, I get a feeling of pressure at this place. I discovered it a few days ago, and every night it is getting stronger, by practise. I think it is really cool, but can anyone tell me “what do do” with it? If I get that feeling, can I OBE or WILD faster? How should I do that?

I also have SP, and beginning OBE, sometimes. (combined with a very oncomfortable noise) How can I combine these two (third eye activation and SP/OBE)?

JJJ

Darn, I think my third eye is busted. I’ll have to go pick up a new one. I have never felt any strange sensations by putting any type of object near it. When I try to use the suneye method, it just causes my eyes to hurt and makes my eyelids spasm, which destracts me tfrom sleep a lot. Actually, this morning was the one time I felt something. I was lying in bed trying to get back to sleep, and I was in a very tired state, where I could move if I needed to (I’ve never experienced sleep paralysis myself), but I’m still sort of like half asleep. I was feeling something on my forehead, like somebody was pressing on it. I had nothing else to go along with this, and I think it may have just been coincidence.

By the way, a few years back my friend thought it would be funny to throw a little plastic hockey puck at my back while I was on my computer. Well, just as he threw it I turned around and it hit me RIGHT where my third eye should be. REally hard too. This was before I had heard of the third eye or lucid dreaming, but it left a HUGE lump right in the middle of my forehead.

JJJ the most easy thing to do for me lol is to advice you to read a dream yoga book or kundalini book etc there u will find enough of your likings!
Btw are you succesful in practising wild?

Jeff

Hmm…I’ve noticed recently since I’ve started focusing on my 3rd eye while I am going to sleep, it’s become much more active. It now has a directional sense, in the way it can sense objects in a relative 360° and the closer something is, the greater feeling of ‘pressure’ is applied. I tested it with objects of a different sharpness and it seems to ‘focus’ the pressure.

It seems that I’m reawakening the 3rd eye very quickly (this is over the period of about a month this has all happened) even though I didn’t know that it could be awakened until I saw this topic.

I’d really like to see if I can develop the skill of seeing auras. Maybe, as I have a strong sense of ‘knowledge’ about a place or person. I can ‘feel’ what a person wishes towards me or thinks of me sometimes.

Hmm…I had a look and tried some of that energy manipulation stuff. I seem to be quite naturally adept at it. I’ve been practicing summoning elemental energy. Works quite well. Fire energy gives quite an energy boost. :cheesy: Air energy is nice too.