Operation Rainfall - Effort to Localize 3 JRPG titles on Wii

Hey guys; I’m not sure if you’re aware of Operation Rainfall, a fan group picking up steam that is trying to get Nintendo to localize three great JRPGs in North America. The project has already gotten quite a bit of attention on all the major gaming sites; I don’t know if you’ve all heard of it already.

The games are Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Pandora’s Tower, all well received games in Japan and deserving localization. What’s more,all three are confirmed for a European release, so they already are being translated into English. This is the big difference between this fangroup and, say, the ones that tried to get Mother 3 localized.

You don’t have to do much. If you could “like” the Operation Rainfall Facebook page (oprainfall.blogspot.com/ is the main site), that’d be great.

I think we really have a chance at this one! Even if you don’t care too much, please at least like the page and sign the petition. A success in this could really help show Nintendo that keeping everything in Japan because it will only make them a little money rather than bucketloads will not be tolerated anymore.

Thanks y’all from LD4all!