Out Of Mouth Experience

The title comes from one of my dreams:

This dreamsign is apparently quite common. Asclepius made it famous in his DJ:

dB_FTS recently got it, too.

What could cause this? I find these dreams disgusting. Usually, it is some king of glue or spoiled food that gets stuck in my mouth. No matter how much i pull out, my mouth doesn’t run out of it. Could it be related to thirst or nausea while sleeping?

Wow, pink, really?! Same here. I just got the biggest tingling sensation ever! Also very sticky, my hands are full of that!
I think you’re right about being thirsty… I often wake up to drink and that I use for WBTB!

EDIT: I didn’t had that DS for some time now, so I can’t say exactly that is related to my thirst, but I’m pretty sure…

Zomg Siiw, I’ve had that before. But that was kinda due to rl experience. I had a moment where I had gum in my mouth, and there’s this moment where you have gum in your mouth for a -really- long time and your mouth kinda dies. Happened to me in real life, and kept happening in these dreams where I was having bad driving from the backseat experiences.

I was going through my old DJ and I found one specific dream where I had this gum DS. I didn’t note that it was pink but how to take it out:

The only and fastest way to pull it out was with finger and by going from left side of mouth to right and then take it out. Otherwise would just stretch… The important part was from left side to right, I don’t know why but was the only way…

Db, with mine the gum was so hard to get out. I’d get some out and then my mouth would still be dead but there would be more in it. It’s one of those things I can still taste ><

Yes, I know, next time when you have the same situation try to pull it out from left to right, who knows, it maybe works…

It isn’t always the sticky stuff, though. Sometimes, I have eaten something disgusting by accident and try to spit it out, but it is impossible to spit out everything. It multiplies inside the mouth.

I haven’t explore tastes yet, so I don’t really know about that but in my case is always a gum… But who knows, maybe one day I will enjoy all kinds of tastes… :grin:

I’ve never had this DS before. :razz:

I had this again last night…i had cleaned the aquarium, and was throwing away the algae and dirty water. My mouth was suddenly full of slimy algae, and it was very difficult to spit it out. I tried the left to right trick, but it felt like the rest was too far back in the mouth. I ended up throwing up in the dream :sad:

After I read that, my first reaction was: AWESOME! But not that much to you, I suppose :grin: .

Last few nights I wanted to dream about the gum or anything else, food, drink or something like that but no luck… I’ll try it more and see if I can become lucid…

Had this gum thing a few times. Could not get it out. Maybe, it is dry mouth? Sleeping on the back and breathing trough mouth? Maybe it is caused by dry tongue falling back? I at least had it once while sleeping in a chair, just before I woke. I also had tooth related dreams in this position, chewing a needle in me molars. Good reason to open eyes :tongue:

Whenever I dream of chewing a gum, this happens. I can never get it out, it multiplies. It gets worse until I wake up.

GUNK