Ow, this is really getting annoying.

Yeah, I hope it works tonight.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Doom… it didn’t work. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Trying again tonight.

Actually, tonight I’ll be trying WBTB with FILD.
FILD looks like a good reliable technique.
:cool_laugh: Wish me luck!

(I’ve only ever had one LD before, it was totally unintentional that was when I was in a boat in Thailand and I felt ill (I’d thrown up before I got on from all the chocolate) had a nap and skipped a dive, while I was napping I was at school in my dream, I asked my friend what period we were in, she said period 1 and I thought wait a sec that’s not right monday week 1 RE is period 3… then I realised I couldn’t remember the trip home and I woke up)

Lucid Dreaming isn’t harder, is it? If you’re a paticular age?

You have to believe you can do it… all out believe… 100% or it won’t work…

I’ve been practising WILD for a long time now and I’d say it should be the right tech for me as it is the only one that has given any result by now… the big problem with it it’s that it needs a lot of practice before you can perfectly balance not to wake up and not to drift off.

Groan… failed again…
This time I set my alarm for 3:30 AM and tried to get to sleep. It was really hard to actually get to sleep, it didn’t help that my mum came in a midnight and acidentally got me out of my sleepy state. And after a while I just thought to turn off the alarm becasue I need a little bit of sleep at least on school days. I also tried WILD and FILD. Basically nothing.

What’s FILD?

FILD, formerly known as HILD: [Hargart's Induction Technique Log (HILD))

Tried WBTB with WILD. Didn’t work so I’m trying again tonight.

I doubt age matters, one LD i had when i was like 6, and I’m only like 13 now, and i just had a LD.

Kay. Well yesterday I totally crammed my brain with LD, hypnotism, subliminal messaging, mp3s, and chocolate and reading everything there is.
It definetely improved my dream recall, I remembered 2 and a bit dreams, although they weren’t lucid it was a start. Tonight I’m going to cram my brain again (this is like studying!) and try again.

And tonight I will try WBTB with VILD WILD and FILD.

@littlewitch

There’s a technique I think you should try out. It’s quite simple, thought it might be painful to keep doing it’s proved itself effective for myself and others here.

link: [The mighty power of writing "Am I Dreaming?")

:eh:

Thanks NeoMarine, but for some stupid reason cyberpatrol blocked it, category chat.

that’s what the DREAM DIARY bit is for. Hey shouldn’t this be in the dream diary section actually?

It’s not really my diary. I’m asking for advice and keeping people posted.

I have to agree with Hotrootsoup about age and LD-ing. In my experience I’ve had two half-LDs (half in the sense they were really short) One when I was about 13 [before I knew what an LD was] and one a short time ago being 18. Both just happened because the dream environment was impossible.

I’ve been trying WILD, every night for about a month. I get all sorts of feelings, numbness or falling rising feelings and some swirling colours but no LD yet.

I have tried using WILD & VILD. But couldn’t seem to get the image of the dreamworld to work. The dreamworld kept changing to different things or different versions of the same thing (different layouts etc).

How did your WILD attempts go? Did you feel anything or just fall into an ND, for the first few weeks that was what happened to me. It did get very annoying, but it made more determined not to lose awareness.

At first I was just trying, now I believe I can do it and that was what seemed to allow me to get somewhere. I started believing that the process of falling asleep is completely controlled by my mind and that means I can change how it works.

I don’t know if what I’ve said is right but It’s what I’m trying :smile:

oh crap, when I saw this it opened on the second page, not the first!! So I thought it was Hotrootsoup’s thread… actually, that makes sense why I was confused by his post
and the thread’s title…