Panicking out of lucidness

Hello! I’m new to the forum and apparently a new poster as well. I’ve always loved to control my dreams but lately, whenever I realise that I’m dreaming, I always end up in a normal dream in which I always tend to think I’m awake. I don’t know why this happends every single time and I want to make it stop. Does anyone have any ideas?

PS! This started happening after I read the website about the possibility of waking up after realising that one’s dreaming. Pretty ironic, huh?

Welcome to the forum, Lizzahy! :cool:

What you are experiencing are False Awakenings or just FAs. There’s a BIG FA-related topic in the Quest for lucidity forum, you should take a look at it.

What you could do is try to reality check every time you wake up, so if you have a False Awakening, you’ll do an RC and find out you are dreaming, and thus get lucid again. :wink:

Good luck and sweet dreams!
Oh, and remember to introduce yourself in the Gathering forum, it will be nice to give you a proper welcome there!

Thanks Bruno. ^^ This topic is now locked. :grin: Yes, I do love my moddeh powers. =p