Possible?

Is it possible to see what’s going to happen in future in your dreams?

Sometimes, and two days ago i get those dreams. And when I wake up I am certain SOMETHING similar is going to happen. I don’t know how, but I am pretty sure it’s gonna happen. It happens very rarely. The dream is kinda blur, and IF and WHEN that happens then I find out the parts of the dream I couldn’t remember.

Maybe I am just looking for similar situations in RL and go into it if you know what I mean.
What do you think?

A lot of people have pre-cog dreams which are very eerie, but it’s never really happened to me. I suppose False Awakenings could be a form of pre-cog, because it’s what you’re expecting to happen, but then again not really.

Nope, it’s a long term stuff that I am positive happened, now when I am writing this it lasts. It happened yesterday and it lasts still. No question about did it happen or not.

But I guess that I am making it real. I guess the stuff that I dream about is there but I have no motive to go and find it:

Couple of months ago I was dreaming about this little pillar. A special green little pillar being made. Lol, don’t ask me why. And weeks later I see road construction so I remember this pillar, go and examine the construction site and I notice this EXACT same pillar. And it’s very small, green pillar, 100% sure I never saw it before. I didn’t even know they use it, I still don’t know what the hell it’s for.

Then two days ago, I was dreaming about this girl with SPECIAL short haircut.
Yesterday at the club I saw this girl with the SAME haircut and we ended up together.