Practical Lucid Dream Uses

Stress Relief :plotting:

I like to just go absolutely nuts in LDs because it’s fun I can’t have in real life, to ride a motorcycle I can’t afford, or perform magic, or just go flying… I’m already perfectly happy with my real-life personality.

If I figure out WILD and have enough LDs to spare doing things other than just crazy fun, then I’ll start spending them on things like practicing guitar, that’s a really good idea.

Wow, i didnt’ know you could do all these things in LD’s. I wouldn’t want to waste an ld on studying…that is until I try some crazy creative fun stuff. :cool_laugh: Once I get to lucid dreaming regurlarly, I’ll will definately try some of these things. Expecially sense I worry about a lot of things before I go to bed… :content:

I would study for upcomming tests (after studying for them IRL, of course) practice gettin over shyness, explore who I am, and practice some of my cheerleading routines that I always have trouble getting down… :neutral:

That would be really cool if I could create a bucnh of different DC’s that I would come to for different things…like one for studying, one for cheerleading, one for getting over shyness…hehe. That would be VERY practical!

Iv`e been poplocking (dancing) for half-a-year now and when I dream about it, it feels just like in real life. In my next LD ill try do start dancing and see how it really feels to do it in a dream, that could be really interesting…

Maybe one could use a lucid dream to practice driving skills etc… Just create a car and a city. It should be easier than irl, since you don’t have to worry about failing or hitting something/someone. I know I’m always nervous about that, especially when my mom is in the car.

Oddly enough I’ve created a car, and driven it in a LD, but I’ve never driven in real life :eh:

I use LD’s for stress relief. I also use them to have fun. I’ve studied a play in a ND once and knew it all completely in the morning. This was really wierd considering I’ve only read the play once. :confused:

I haven’t LDed yet, but once I do I might try to overcome my fear of heights if I find myself in a situation where doing such would not interfere with other activities.

three words… sex and drugs