practicing Out of Body Experience at night

Hello,
I want to practice OBE and I know all the methods etc but I have issue with timing.
I have full time job, so I don’t have time to practice obe at daytime. I have time at night when I go back to home from office but many people say that practicing obe at night is not good because one is tired and falls asleep and there is no success etc.
I tried at the morning but no luck because I fall asleep and I don’t have any control on my mind. I am totally out of control at the morning.
I can practice obe only at night and even I don’t fall asleep and reach to deep relaxation state as well.
Will I succeed if I start practicing obe at night ? I am afraid that if I cannot succeed at night I will wast my time.
I would like to apologize if I am asking the question at the wrong place because I don’t know where to ask even after searching.

Moved from General Lucidness. :dragon:

Go for a walk and figure out something that will keep you conscious while falling asleep. Some people stay too awake during the day and just give up, its all about balancing the consciousness with how tired you are

Tired-more effort, faster
Rested-less effort, may take longer

My tip to you is don’t eat for the whole day, only water this way you enter higher self mode and its easier to stay awake plus you’ll get plenty of ideas.

Isn’t no eating a bit drastic? [size=84]Or I simply can’t live without food xD[/size]