Preferred methods?

What is everyone’s preferred method of LD induction? My favorite and most consistent is the combination of Counting + WILD and WBTB + WILD. Basically, I attempt to induce HI while counting “1, dream, 2, dream …” up to 100. However, this is for the early night. I don’t thin I count after WBTB.

Once you have a preferred method, do you ever deviate from it?

WBTB+WILD and WBTB+MILD

But MILD only is good as well :wink:

WBTB + WILD.

I don’t do either of them like the guides here say you should, though. For WBTB, I don’t have an alarm clock set; I naturally wake up in the middle of the night. And I don’t get up at all for WBTB. I just open my eyes for like five seconds before getting back to sleep.

For WILD, when I’m falling asleep, sometimes I can feel how close I am to sleep (I get more lightheaded and have more random thoughts than usual). From there I… kinda focus on my head and listen to the tinnitus (that ringing noise in your ear). Usually, I can slip into a dream pretty easily. But it’s terribly hard to explain…

Though lately I’ve been trying out this technique. It seems fairly reliable…

My prefered method is verbal autosuggestion + WBTB + TR with dreamsigns. There are not many possible deviations from this method, with the exception of the number of TR’s or the mantra.

tibetan dream yoga.

WILD WILD WILD!!!

I would recommend you do FILD. I’ve done it couple of times and its so easy too!