Premonitions

Hello everyone, I’m new to this site. My friend was telling me about this site and I thought that I would check it out. I have never personally had a LD. I have tryed the mild technique, but as of now I do have a pretty bad cold. The reason that I think I would be able to catch on to this very quickly is because I have preminisions. I have talked to people online, and in real life, there isn’t anybody I could find that had preminisions as detailed as I do. So my question is, is there anybody here that has preminisions and can help me use that to my advantage as well as master LD?

Thanks

I believe this is the correct place for this topic, and I’m guessing that none of you all have had these preminisions. To me that is very strange, I would figure that LD’s and preminisions would be very close related, but you have to be extremely relaxed for both of them…thanks.

did u read redifin and my story?

what the hell are premonisions? isnt that like seeing the future?

Preminisions can be a lot of things, but yes, seeing the future, in many peoples case they are like an advanced case of deh ja voo (don’t know how to spell that)

(to Seraphim) No I haven’t, I will try to find it now

I don’t think i found the right one, i found the one on reading minds, could you give me the link for it please?

that was the right one, but i was thinking of something else, sorry…

Sounds interesting,just tell us more about it.
Seems like we dont really know how closely related dreams and preminisions can be.But its definately the field to explore.
I was wondering though- are your preminisions intentionall or they just happen?Can you choose the target of your preminisions?so on.
Take care

Sounds interesting Linkavige. CAn u tell us more about ur preminisions?

Well, for the first question, I have not develeoped the ability to make preminisions happen at will, through my study of it I have heard of people doing it at will though, the key to preminisions (that i have studyed) is concentration, thats why i was curious if anybody had them here. I wish i could control them though, it would be amazing in a way, and the one scary thing i have found about them is it is hard to tell if they are just a dream or they are going to be real, but normally when i have one i will feel very strong emotion, I will give you all a couple of examples, I have predicted the ceiling falling in my mothers house one night, I was just laying there in bed and I had a vision and then I walked in to my mom’ room and said “you know what would be crazy?” and she repleyed, “what” I responded with " it would be crazy if my bed room ceiling fell down" and as soon as i said that, it came crashing down. That was just a minor preminision I have had, I have many of them, sometimes i would wish that would stop, sometimes i wish i would have them more…your mind is a very strange place indeed

Hmmmm…fascinating story.Keep developing your skills “on wil” because firstly you can do a lot of good deeds with it and secondly id have few questions to such medium myself.
Anyways,i hope you find your answers here,with so many members someone propably will have similar experiences.
Cant share mine, never had anything even close to that(unless we count “we gonna have a night to remember” thought that gets on me when driving home with my girlfriend:)
take care.

Hehe, I’ll do that and try to post any improvment or advancement, and hopefully somebody that has these types of experiences will post

Well i can’t really help you since i don’t have premonitions that i know of but i have them naturally a few rare times but i do have them.

i’ve think of a way of inducing precognitive dreams or premonition, deja vu whatever in a dream, and it is to think to myself that i gonna see the future in my dreams and i gonna imagine a bright light seeing what’s in store for me, nah sorry for my cold imagination.

I have had a few small preminisions before,Like I think of a few songs and then they play them on the radio,But nothing like yours.
Preminisions and LDs could be link in a way.
We have no idea what power we have in our subconscious mind.
But it could be a good area of testing.

well yes, thats nothing, I do that regularly, I’m talking like for an example another one i had about well 6 months ago, I met my girl friend in my dream, had never seen her before in my life, she came from Nevada, and 2 weeks before my Junior year started I saw her in a vision and what do you know 2 weeks later i met her the exact same way…also I saw the breakup and i was afraid of that being a preminision, but it was 2…o well, what happens happens i suppose, i just wish i could harness these type powers which i will practice more later, i’m working on more certifications at the moment

First of all, I’m new here. So hi everyone!

Second of all: Linkavige, I think I’ve had premonitions before, too. It started off with what I think was my first LD, but then it kinda “morphed” into a scene in which I was floating above a street. Below me I saw a car driving really fast and it wasn’t stoping near the end of the road. The car drove straight into the house at the end of the street, but I had a feeling that no one was hurt. Then I fell into a series of other dreams, but when I woke up, that was the only one I could remember. :eh: Weird. A week later I went to my grammy’s house in Florida and she told me that a car ran into a house a few days before I came. It was VERY freaky. I think I’ve had a few other premonitions, too.

I started having occasional premonitions after I started trying to lucid dream. I’ve had 2 so far. When I get them it’s the same as when I remember a dream because something during the day reminded me of it, except the scene I’m seeing is the exact one from my dream and I can remember what happens next. However they weren’t of anything interesting. One was how far to turn up the hot water on the shower dial, which was a good bit more towards the cool end of things than usual. The other one was that an anime I’ve been downloading fansubs of was licensed (Fortunatly they didn’t stop subbing it). Not too exciting, but not much exciting has happened to me lately. Hopefully if something major like a car accident or something is going to happen I’ll have a premonition about that so I can avoid it.

Something like that happened to me once.

I was sitting with my friend and her new boyfriend, and I got this crazy dejavoo. I knew in advance what they were going to say. Maybe 5-6 sentenses they said I was saying in my head well in advance before they actually said it.
She was asking about his brother, and he said that he is in a prison, and she said that she knew his brother … (These are things which I could not have guessed, this was the first time I saw that guy…). :eek: :eek: :eek:
I got so shocked so I went home to think about it, and then I remembered that 2 months before that I had had a dream, and that dream was identical to what happened that night.