Problems...

Ever since I was 12 I could lucid dream without even knowing what the term was.
Ever since I was 15 I would go through severe SP episodes at least 3 times a week.

I’m 21 now and I’m starting to have problems.

My main problem is, despite knowing I’m dreaming, in dreams I can’t do anything about it besides accidently wake myself up. I realize I’m dreaming, try to change or alter that dream, and instead force myself awakre. This has been happening within the last year and I want to say it would be caused by stress but I’m not sure.

Has anyone experiences similar problems? If so what was your solution.

One of the best things you can do to extend a dream is to start rubbing your hands the moment you feel that it might be fading. Also, do whatever you can to increase the awareness of you dream body. Feel the texture of the wall next to you, take off your clothes, fall over backwards, whatever you can do to get your mind anchored into the dream body.

Exercise is also a great tool. I find jumping jacks help me out a whole bunch, and running and push-ups aren’t bad. In any case, stay as active as possible. Finally, I would recommend you try the dream pill. Reach into your pocket, do you feel something? It’s a small pill with your choice of color. It can do anything you want it to, whether it is give you powers or extend the dream. If you don’t like pills, then it might be a vile of liquid. Give it a try, it’ll help a lot.

Anywho, best of luck, and let us know if you need anything else :content: