psy-energy

you prob have no idea what im talking about. i found a link Real_Turin wrote in wizards topic about phase 3… psipog.net/welcome.php
i first thought it to be bulls**t : ) but when i looked into to it they described how to make “psy-balls” of energy that surrounds us. by concentrating that power to one spot, most likely between your hands like you were working magic : )
i remembered how i have seen ppl doing this at tranceparties but i had no idea what they were doing…so while dancing i did it myself and suddenly i felt the hands working like magnets to eachother! pulling closer and further away from eachother, since i was in trance i didnt find it wery werid, i thought my mind just made it up. but now when i have read a little about it i can make a psy-ball anytime! this energy is to be used for telepathy and other cool things…i dont believe it before i actually can do it. so there is just one way to find out. it is said that this energy is all around us and can be taken from earth, mountains, the sun, the moon…its like the midiclorians in starwars : )

could you tell me about your experiences Real_Turin? like what experiments did you start with and how did you gain what you can do now? like a little short diary hehe : )

Good post mindexplorer. many people are unaware that this energy exists and is real. The best proof of it’s reality is practice it and see for yourself. :content:

mindexplorer wrote,

I was wondering if you were aware that “midiclorians” actually exist?
All Lucas did was change the name a little.

Here’s a nifty little quote:

[b]"Mitochondria provide the energy a cell needs to move, divide, produce secretory products, contract - in short, they are the power centers of the cell. They are about the size of bacteria but may have different shapes depending on the cell type.

Mitochondria are membrane-bound organelles, and like the nucleus have a double membrane. The outer membrane is fairly smooth. But the inner membrane is highly convoluted, forming folds called cristae. The cristae greatly increase the inner membrane’s surface area. It is on these cristae that food (sugar) is combined with oxygen to produce ATP - the primary energy source for the cell."[/b]

I know what you’re talking about. When I was little I used to build up energy in my hand so that my whole arm would shake. I used to do what you said, make energy balls in my hands (I called this energy Shite. I don’t know where the word came from, but I’ve been using it ever since I can remember.) Anyway, about a month ago I got curious about the wiccan religion. so I searched it up and spent all night reading about it. I was amazed to find that these people knew exactly what I was talking about. But they had techniques to control the energy, and that was what they used to do spells! It was very cool. If I were you, I’d exercise my energy, because the more you use it the more powerful it becomes. If you’d like to know more, go to wiccanet.net/wicca/magick/ma … ivity.html . It has the links to a couple of pages at the bottom that helped me out a lot.

thanks for the replies…i found out that i have spelled it wrong : ) its called psi-energy not psy hehe, wich makes a little more sense.

FireHorse:
thanks for that info! very fun knowladge, hey maybe i will become a jedi in some years! just need to invent the laser-saber : )

Imagine:
Thanks, ill definetly look into it. right now im trying to make my friend feel the energy. because if its not just my mind playing a trick on me she would be able to feel it as well? she didnt feel it like magnets but she felt like it was hot air (with me having cool hands). this are two very usuall way of feeling the energy…like magnets, cool/warm feeling and like something is touching your hands…

I thought it to be strange if this was a newly found thing. but then its a bit like the knowledge about lucid dreaming. and if true it would explain alot of shared dreams, astral projections, other dimensions and other hippie-talk : )

It’s also called chi… we do chi kung (energy excersise) in my kung fu but Ive always seen it just as breathing excercise and havent think about the energy aspect in it. I saw one chi kung master in “Ripley’s believe it or not” and he was treating people in traditional chinese clinic. He used ‘chi’ to heat up little wrapped towel and treat people with it (don’t know exactly how, something to do with the heat). They showed how the master heated up one piece of the towel up to 95 celsius degrees with his hands (he kept the towel in one hand and heated with other, not touching the towel), the captured it with thermocamera, to prove its real, the piece of towel got smoking but it didn’t burn.

I’m not sure did they fake it up or something or was it jut bs but dunno

yes…it was recognized in the far east for centuries ago!
that energy is called Chi, ki, prana…china, japan, india, tibet

Yes Dead i know it to from chi kung exersises.

But dont c it as a sort of magic…the force in the star wars universe is a bit different lol :happy:
If you wanne know for real read some books from the far east about it.
Then you understand a bit more about it.

Jeff

Weird stuff, i just dont see it devloping into anything else…or maybe :confused:
The reason why…b/c

it was found centuries ago, from the Chinese and such, that means nothing has changed since then…or has it???( I cant see this turning into as a Psychic tool or anything) Fill me in… I read a little of the site…(the first link), but where could this be going?

Jeff:
i would love to read a good book about it…since i dont hardly know anything about it and am very sceptic i want to gather up as much info as possible…and when i said its almost like starwars it was more of a joke : ) but i cant deny i see certain things with both of them…
what i tried to say, or ask, do you have any example of such a book Jeff? i would be glad for any help because i feel totally lost in this whole new thing.

Is ki/chi and psi really the same? I always thougt of them as two different energies. ki/chi, the universal “spiritual” energy of all living being. Psi, our mental energy which flows trough our nerves and so. I don’t know if that’s correct, just read it somewhere. I also read psi is needed to move ki … well whatever that means lol

But maybe it really is the same, so it doesn’t matter anyways.

BTW: Does anybody know what jing is? It’s also somekind of energy I think, read about it somewhere (yeah I read quite alot lol) but forgot what it was.

Thx

I’m curious myself about the different types. What about Kundalini, how does it differ from chi?

Same energy has different names as its known in many different language areas, kundalini/chi/ki/shakti/prana/mana/k’ultanlilni/kukulkan.
Its known as dragon or serpent energy around the world. In alchemy its dragon eating its own tail. Its also our western medical logo.

If psi is your mental energy then you have to either passively through meditation set your psi/consciousness in state that it allows kundalini to rise through your spine, or use your psi so that you concentrate on certain points until you feel tingling and draw mentally that energy through you. Breathing plays important part too.

Medical study about several kundalini experienes and how they have affected those persons.
skaggs-island.org/humanistic … l#CONTENTS

Simple method for drawing energy:
tower.net.au/~rsb/guides/oobe/oobe_4.htm

More complicated, helps to open smaller energy centers:
astralpulse.com/guides/new/new.htm

More links:
lifepositive.com/pranic-healing.html
greatdreams.com/kunda.htm
kundaliniyoga.com.my/images/meditate.html
sivasakti.com/yoga_tantra_me … ctice.html
crystalinks.com/chakras.html
lifepositive.com/body/martial-arts/chi.asp

Jeff, I don’t believe theres any magical about it either, just energy as we know it.

Theres many kinds of chi, the air you breath is kind of chi, your weight can be also referred as chi and your celluar energy is chi, so is your electric impulses that goes thru your nervesystem. Psi energy is one form of chi, and ‘chi’ is just a chinese word for ‘energy’.

Jing&Jang, good and bad, hard and soft, white and black. Jing energy is usually referred in martial arts, a martial art system can be jing oriented (soft/internal style, ie. tai chi quan) and jang is hard/external style. Jing styles usually emphasis the theory of ‘chi’ in power and movements.

Hi
I also can feel that “magnet” thing between my hands.I imagine to hold one magnet in each hand, and if I put one hand over another, my hands “want” to go together.When I try to put them together on the other axis, they get pulled outwards.
However, I also think of it as a “mind trick”.If there really is an energy ball, it isn´t so easy to use it, otherwise I wonder why I haven´t ever met someone who showed me telekinesis or something.
But well, I don´t say it is impossible

Traumgänger

I’ve been to Psipog.net before. (I actually found that website before I found this one.)
I’ve tried the psiball exercise, but with no results. :sad:

hey, this is a link to another site about this psi-energy you’re talking about, I think it’s a pretty good one.

https://members.rogers.com/psipalatium/

It’s such an interesting thing… most people don’t talk about it so most people don’t know it exists.
If we train our eyes, we begin seing things that are there all the time but we were just no aware of them… i’m talking about auras for example, the energy surrounding your body - some eastern civilizations know about it for so long, and for the west side it may pretty weird for many talking about “energies” and telepathy, like that just happens on movies or something :alien:

I would recommend this book, The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield - that’s where I learned about this stuff.

Now that book made me feel weird ! It had some good ideas in it, some really silly notions, BUT, it was so stupidly written that I never want to read it again. It was like “introduction to New Age for dummies”. Because it IS New Age and it destroys (by oversimplifying) whatever good it has in it.

I would counter-suggest books by Ken Wilber (Atman Project, Brief History of Everything, Up from Eden) , which are much more grounded, and manage to give you a taste of the higher levels of consciousness . (and also make a good distinction between these and the lower levels)
It is very cleverly written , as it tries to combine everything that has ever been found or said so far, by all kinds of gurus,scientists etc.

I believe it was in your head. You subconsiously “wanted” that your hands would go like magnetes or something. This is only my futilie point of view.

Making psi-balls is intense! I too have seen people doing it at tranceparties, and thinking wtf are they doing?

I tried it just before and straight away got results. First i got pins and needles all through my fingers, then they started twitching, then they got really hot and i could feel them being magnetised. After about 5 mins of doing this i looked at my hand and there was litterally drops of sweat coming off them! Spooky… afterwards my room was strangely cold.

I don’t pretend to know what exactly is going on here, but im not about to believe some guy who has just as little knowledge as me but makes up fancy words like psi-energy and non-verified theories about it.

Personally I think its just a psychosomatic, biofeedback type reaction. At least I think that’s most likely.

traumganger that’s cool, I get the same thing, especially after a bit of tai chi or meditation. It is very subtle and I tried to see if it were a mind trick by closing my eyes and allowing attraction to center them perfectly, but I don’t yet have results.

The easiest way I find to perceive such energy is through WILDs vibrations. But that asside, Robert Bruce’s NEW actually allows you to feel it directly. I gave it a test run for a week, took a few hours for me every day, but I did get the tingling and pinching going. Now it is so much easier, but enough said.