psy-energy

umm there is one trick, u need to have a clear mind, empty of thoughts bar the falme

good luck

Well, I’ve been reading alot (online) about “Psi-Vampires” recently ~ people who have the ability/ need to consciously (?) drain pranic energy from others/ from their environment, so now I’m wondering if there’s some connection between the energy everyone’s talking about here and the “pranic” energy psi-vamps apparently need? Anyway until now I couldn’t visualise what pranic energy might mean, other than in an extremely abstract sense… interesting topic anyway! :smile:

I’ve heard of this before and I am very interested.

well dream walker i think you probally can do this given your abilty as lucid dreaming. But i hope you have better luck than me, the one chance i get at all this and my brain is being hit by mental block after bloack i couldnt even feel anything when i tryed this yesterday

good luck

Richard

I read about this whole psi-ball thing yesterday, and was overly enthusiastic to try it right away. So the sun was just rising (I tend to stay up late ;/ ) and I tried to picture myself drawing energy from it. While I didn’t experience any kind of ‘steady flow of energy’ -stuff mentioned in psipog.net, my hands started to feel, uh, maybe excited is the right word. So I put them close to one another and started imagining the psi-ball. After half a minute I moved them a bit closer and was surprised to find a magnetic resistance. My hands didn’t want to go near each other. When I moved them vertically in relation to one another, it felt exactly like moving in and out of a magnetic field. At this point my fingertips accidentally touched and I felt a slight sting, like a very small shock of static electricity – you know, the kind you get from rubbing clothes together.

Though I most definiately wanted to feel these things, I definiately didn’t expect them. And whether it’s a mind trick or not, it sure as hell is cool.

Now, how many of you have been succesful in using this psi-energy to purposes of actual telekinesis? While I’m fascinated by the lives and doings of the so-called real-life wizards, like Mme Blawatsky and John Dee, I remain quite skeptic… someone please make me drop the negative attitude. Jason31 and Timeless Soul claim they’ve been able to interact with a flame. Anyone else?