Questions?

i have a few questions. 1. when you are having a LD are you conscious at the tame and place or do you wake up remembering it like any old dream?? :help: :help:

1. when you talk to DC can you hear them or else how do you communicate? :help:

2. is it possible to talk with your subconscious? if you can what did YOU ask it? how did it respond

3. Any WILD tips thank you

Moved from Lucid Adventures :mattias:

Hi there :content:

1.Well at the moment you are having a LD, you are conscious of it happening. For me, I remember it differently. It feels like a normal dream, but it feels more real. If that makes sense.
2.Well if the DC chooses to talk to you, yes, you can hear them. Its the same as any other dream. If they don’t seem to be able to talk, perhaps you can write down what you want to say and talk that way?
3. Yes yes yes! It is possible! I haven’t yet, but that is one of my lucid goals.
4.Stay calm. I think thats the most important thing. If you get scared or over-excited, you’ll lose SP or wake yourself up.

Good luck!

Hi,

(1) I have had quite a few lucid dreams which felt very real to me. Yes, Depending upon dream intensity the realism of dream varies. Some people claimed that high intensity lucid dream look more real than reality itself. The good thing is, once u learn how to stay in a lucid dream u can increase the intensity through will power and affirmations.

(2) I have communicated with quite a few dream characters. For this again, U have to use your intention plus will power.

(3) Talking to your Subconscious is like talking to any other dream character as each dream character is a part of your subconscious. Again, will power and intention. In fact, Talking to my subconscious is one of my primary goals. I tried it when i lucid dreamt first. But before i could invoke my Subconscious mind, my excitement got better of me and i woke up.

(4) I have never experienced WILD. For me, most lucid dreams are induced through a combination of Autosuggesstion, Subliminal Messages, Meditation, WBTB and Lucid dream Pills. But once practised, WILD becomes easy.

Hi!
I have a question too and I thought here is best place to ask
I had a dream this afternoon… I was in front of mirror and looking at my teeth. some of them were fallen and there were some space between them. suddenly I had this feeling that maybe I’m dreaming?? should I do a RC maybe?? and I told myself: “no I’m sure I’m awake. why should I?”
I wasn’t conscious. dream wasn’t very vivid and the feeling faded so fast.
was I close to become lucid ? or it was just a ND ? what should I do if had the same feeling again? :sad:
thank u :smile:

Well, it was a ND. Yes, you were close to becoming lucid and I might have an idea why that happened.

You probably don’t really question reality when you do your RCs during the day. When you do them, you have to really ask yourself whether you are dreaming or not, although you know you aren’t. That way you won’t dismiss them before even doing them like in your dream :smile:

1. Yes. In Lucid Dreams you have a sense of actually being there in the moment. The feeling is quite distinct, and even non-lucid dreams that include that feeling, I think, fall into a different category from what we call “normal dreams”.

2. You can hear DCs, yes.

3. Now, I would say that is a matter of definition. I’m not sure what “talking to your subconscious” actually means. I don’t see it as a separate entity from yourself. I believe that the conscious mind comes from the unconscious, and it is all one single personality. So I’m not sure that it is the kind of thing you would actually talk to. And it all sounds rather mystical to me. However, you might see it in a less strict way, and simply see “talking to your subconscious” as an exercise in which you ask a question to a “representative of the unconscious mind” and hope that the response reveals something about the unconscious mind. In that sense, ANY dream character is “your subconscious”, and you can experiment with it all you like. Every part of the dream is created by your mind without conscious effort, so it can be quite revealing about what is in your subconscious. In lucid dreams, you have the opportunity to play with the fabric of your dreams, in the moment, and so you can try to direct the flow of unconscious creation in the direction you want.

4. If you are serious about WILD, do it in the mornings. You may find it easier to make yourself try in the evening, but the morning is when it will actually work. It may be good practise to focus your mind in the evening, and it may help you get lucid dreams too, but if you are serious about the WILD technique in particular, don’t kid yourself! I’ve tried WILD in the evenings in the past, for a long period of time, and I’ve never had a WILD in the evening. Only in the mornings. The clue is sort of in the title.