Recent dreams, what do they mean?

You MUST have seen Raisin’ Arizona :woo:

Wow.

In my dream the night before last night i was shopping for baby clothes again. Not unisex clothes but baby girl clothes. that is probably because i choose baby girls over baby boys in everyday life and i look at baby girl clothes sometimes. I was in the store looking at all the designs it was so vivid that i remember coming across a baby car seat design that tickled my fancy it had purple on one side and flowers designs on the other side of the car seat cover. Then when i was looking around i saw a little girl on the baby clothing advertisements that i have seem before in waking life. she was a little girl i thought was adorable on a photo account. She was staring out of the poster looking right at me smiling like that poster was put there on purpose, for me to admire. I remember in the dream thinking that this was my dream baby and she was probably in a poster or picture because that is the only way i have seen her. then something happened in my dream. I wanted to go get “my baby” is what i said in the dream. I then tried to image me holding her i was holding a different little girl that was not the same girl. I then sighed in the dream and said it wasn’t the same. But came to a conclusion that maybe i don’t like my life right now and maybe things won’t go my way but there is a way i can change that in my dreams and in my life. I felt really guilty in the dream because i knew she wasn’t my little girl in real life but i wanted her more than anything. Maybe my dreams are telling me that waking life isn’t the only place you can have children. Oh yeah just to let you know the words blinded by the light keep repeating in my head when I think of this dream.

This is an entry out of my journal. One day I had I was feeling depression and somewhat suicidal but not enough to commit to it. I closed my eyes with nothing on my mind except disbelief in what life was all about. In my dream I was walking through a neighborhood, lost and confused. There were airplanes landing in the streets and the houses were humongous it was overwhelming. My vision then changed to a view of an icy cold bridge people where moving under it going backwards and not going forwards. All my emotions turned dark and I felt as if death was as worse as it got. Then a voice told me once I have gone backwards I can never go forwards.

On 6/17/07 Recorded yet another dream with a voice. I was outside wandering in my apartment complex looking for something more than what was around. I saw construction props laying on a small grassy area open to anyone who wanted to touch them. I didn’t touch them because the looked dangerous. I then spotted a sprinkler and started messing around with it when it unconnected from it’s water host. I tried to connect it again but it wouldn’t work. I felt wet and wondered if it effected me “for real” but then lost the thought knowing it really had no importance to what I was dreaming about. I started looking around again when I found two blue shoes lying around on the ground. One of them was in a water hole and the other was by the sprinkler I had broke. I wanted to return them. I found one pink shoe but didn’t want to even think about picking it up because it was broken. I went to look for the notice board in my complex. I saw all these postings about people. one of them was about a lady who delivered 14,000 babies and had one bad birth. Exactly. This then gave me a notice that I was dreaming. I then wanted to ask questions full unaware of what they were I asked “who makes my dreams” and “where do the they come from?” A space in the in the sky then cleared and a voice suddenly said “trust” as I looked up in the sky I wondered who it was and then a tornado came out of the same place in the sky from where the voice was coming from and swept me away into life again.

It was very strange because it was the same voice as in the previous dream ,almost sounded like a monster. Very powerful

del

I’m not certain i am a deep person but my dreams sure do make it seem that way.

These dream has nothing to do with what really happened in the first and second kingdom hearts games or final fantasy 12. but i have to get this off my mind. In the dream about kingdom hearts i was in a house with a sliding glass door looking out into a really green, pretty, and sunset area with a beach when it reminded me of kingdom hearts scenery. I then saw Kairi and Sora holding hands on the beach. From my point of view i was looking out of the water they were sitting near up to them. Sora was holding kairi’s hand when he said “Kairi no matter what happens you’ll always be in my heart.” I felt sad, happy, and all other kinds of emotions. I just didn’t know what to think or what it was about. I felt like a child watching a kissing scene. It was as though i was too naive to understand and that it would be easier for me to understand if i were a innocent child. ??? Then the next scene i was looking over a dark room like i was god or something. Kairi was in the room and Sora making out. But then it faded out and i was being told how babies made. The word overy stood out to me. I then woke up and thought this was weird because I have forgotten really how it happened. (I was 14 then but none the less I still knew what sex was I just forgot what the female organ was called )(I just turned 15) A note: I have certain feelings for being a small child again almost like I would like to relive my childhood and have video game make believe characters raise me. Wouldn’t that be interesting? Even though I can’t see any of my favorite characters have any kids. Anyways on to the next dream

I was running away from an enemy vaan and penelo. In the dream they didn’t seem real or like them so i ran away from them too and went to look for the real ones.

Visions: The first really vivid vision episode I had I was laying down in my bed getting ready to go to sleep. I wasn’t feeling myself that day concerning i wondered too much about another world just like ours. I wondered and wondered until closed my eyes, it began. It was like i was in a car and headlights were shining on a a green road sign that said 8th continental. I was like i was going to that place. The funny thing is i have never been taught how many continents there were really until I asked my mom how many. she said there was seven continents. I felt flabbergasted. I had a very vision full week. I then wondered about kingdom hearts and if they were real, where were they? I then closed my eyes to go to sleep when I saw a field full of cartoony looking flowers like kingdom hearts flowers. They went on forever. Last one. I was lying down again when I saw penelo getting a diaper form a shelf. As weird as this sounds i think it was my DC’s telling me that it is ok to think they are real and it is ok to think things like being a baby again. The best part about these experiences is that I knew they were real only inside me and myself. And that they are always there hoping for a new adventure.

LAST DREAM THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VIDEO GAMES.
In this dream i was exploring a pyramid with a explorer guy. He was walking with me when he set of a booby trap that collapsed the whole pyramid. We got crushed within the pyramid. I was bleeding and then died. But then then A golden brain made out of gold that was hovering over me started to tell me that i was going to live the after life i always wanted to live. I was going to rebirth and join all my life’s favorite daydreams and desires. but then i woke up and had to face reality. DAMN!

The last dream was related…

I’m not sure I would like to be brought up in a videogame world … there are so many orphans created and big all powerful enemies :scared:

this dream is in a story like way that i had a few nights ago. Its about feeling at loss with yourself and your family but feeling very intertwined with your dreams and feel very close to them and the DC’s in them.
i wasn’t scared or felt harmed at all, i felt like someone…someone i knew was near. I felt the innocent curiosity of a awed child inside me and lay comfortably under the bed and under some covers to hide myself. I wasn’t frightened yet i felt some chill inside me. I heard footsteps coming closer when two dream character appeared under the bed with me not keeping quiet at all. Instead they talked together not shaken about the footsteps that were coming closer. “shhhhh” I lisped like a child. I was now curious and though the foot steps had stopped, they almost seemed beckoning somehow. I looked up out from under the bed but stayed. I saw a young woman, and a young man looking towards me. They talked to my Dream character friends almost like they were listening to a boring story and then they looked towards me and lit up like fireworks. She smiled, he smiled. And then she tickled me holding me like a the little girl i used to be. But not anymore because once i woke up my fifteen year old smile appeared on my face as i remembered that those were my daydream characters that decided to say hello and wake me into life. It was like they wanted me to stay but were frightened that if i did i would never get to see them again. After all i still have more dreams and adventures to explore and find my way towards them once again.

Pretty lame, more like a precious moments story for kids but…I felt almost sad to wake up in my bed all alone and realize i maybe never have people like that around me again. The kind that loves you for you and nothing else. I’m a kid on the inside i feel like I’m six years old not fifteen, maybe my dream was telling me that if i was that way and if i was myself i would have people like that around me. hmmmmmm…

touching…, you are who you are never forget that, your age does not define who you are. :smile:

In my dream it was the end of the world. the world had began to flood, and fast. Nobody knew what to do. When i appeared in the dream it was like i was looking down at what was happening, almost like god. I had nothing to do with what was happening in the dream. I then came up with a wierd idea to fly spaceships to a different planet. I was being asked all kinds of questions in my dreams from my ego, like “Who are you going to save?” or “If it was the end of the world in waking life what would you do?” It was weird and it effected me so that i could not dream happily.
Lately , i have been experiencing something strange in my dreams. I hear music playing but it doesn’t sound pretty or real, it sounds like if it were being mimicked and it failed to do so. It was as though my brain tried to play music from waking life but failed. The music gives me a rush feeling, And my ears hurt like something were in them, Like a irritating burning ringing felling, It feels real but i can’t tell if it is. I have also been talking in my sleep “I Think” this morning i said “don’t let marcus drink my soda” but i couldn’t tell if i said it for real or in my dream. I have no problems with this music during the day just at night.

the first part sounds a bit like a “judgement thing”
who will be chosen to leave the flooded world…

In my dream i was in a movie theater like place. I was throwing a tantrum in my dream because I wanted my mommy(not my real mom a DC). I imagined who i didn’t want to tell me to be quiet, Argus Filch from harry potter was about to tell me to shut up when a nice kind voice told me that it was going to be alright. I was acting more like a baby than a child in this place. I like Tender loving care in dreams.
The next dream i had i was in the back of my apartment complex and i wanted to runaway from some bad guys. I always seem to do this in my dream and a lot of suspense happens. I was first running away from sonic the hedgehog and his crew. This probably resembled my nine year old neighbor and his friends because he is the only i know who likes sonic the hedgehog. I was running away from him when i decided to never look back. I was then riding a blue motorcycle and shotting at the victims. I then got stopped by the police, this is where everything went crazy.
One side of me was telling me that i was watching the neighbor kids play and thought of playing hide and go seek with them, and i was focusing on who each of who i thought the neighbor kids resembled. I was trying to keep up with them. I wanted to show them i was older so i ran for it. This is what really happens i waking life. I play, and it doesn’t feel like a dream at the time but when i am playing i focus on what the event taking place will be in my dream. I always give myself a few days or weeks to take all the events in the day and break them down to a dream. Back to the dream. The other side of me the dream turned into a huge police chase. I was shooting at the victim and telling the police what my status was. I was a secret agent. This dream tells me that During the day i don’t feel special at all but at night is when my dreams tell me a story. If you didn’t understand what i was saying about this dream and my waking life just ask questions here. It was hard to put it in less than what i wrote.
The next dream i had i was in a ocean. I was being took away by a giant ocean lobster. It wanted to show me something, it took me into a underwater cave. I got distracted by some interesting rocks. The were like hieroglyphics. I put them in my pocket and then swam after the lobster, I was startled when the lobster took me into a place with bunches of lobster but the were smaller than him.
The next thing i knew i wanted to get out of that place. I swam for my life out of the underwater tunnel that seemed longer than when i came in. I fought to swim out. I then started to drown when a girl saw me from a distance and called her boyfriend to help her save me. The took me in.
The next dream i was at a theme park with ocean animals. There was a long tube like tunnel in the place that people could swim into and glide underwater with animals. I told this one girl not to go in because it was impossible to breath underwater. She went anyway. I was scared and then went looking around for something “new”. I didn’t like that place in the dream and wanted to be in a dry place. I have been having a lot of water dreams lately.
The next dream was refreshing. I felt the cold air come in from the car i was riding in. I was sitting in a baby car seat. I focused on the passenger seat and thought it was my dc mommy . I cried but she did not answer. But i felt a sense of peace by the refreshing air. It was like the wind was her saying it was going to be ok.

:happy: I followed it. But it would probably be a good idea to colourcode comments and observations in a different colour … so it stops the reader becoming a little confused when reading

Yes, that would be a good idea. Next time i will do that.

I have had two dream visions right after i had started 9th grade basketball. Well, i made the team and i am totally stressed out because they had already changed my schedule around and i am no longer sitting by a cute girl in my class that i was attracted. I wanted to quit and still do. Lay down in my bed soar and exhausted when i have two visions. The first one is where i am looking towards a basketball court. It looks similar to the school gym court. So then i read a sign that says 130 days and then a girl that looks like the one i liked pops up chasing after a basketball in between when i was reading the sign. But then they disappear like it never really happened or like i never really saw the girl and the ball, i just saw the sign. there was something more to read at the top of the sign but all i could read was 130 days written in red, like it was important.

1. 130days till what?
  2. could it be that it will seem like a 130 days until basket ball is over
  3. help me!
    The next dream i had i was staring at a piece of paper. In crayon i saw a drawing of a brown house with grey smoke coming from the chimney. Just as i was going to zone out of the vision i saw another cloud of smoke come out from what seemed to be the same house but no chimney. I wondered in the vision if it was a different house or if it was a parallel happening.

if it was me I would make a note of when 130 days from the date of the dream would fall and put it away somewhere. Then later see if anything happened on that day. I’m just curious that way :eh:

In my dream on 11/15/07 i get up feeling stuck to my subconcious bed. My thoughts tremebled and i wanted to realease what i felt inside me. I was a wreck and wanted to know if someone stole 30 of my 130 dollars. There it is again in a dream message 130, the number i had a vision about. so what is 130 of what and where and what does it mean to me?

just a random comment … but kin 130 is White Cosmic Dog and is halfway through the 260 different galactic signatures.

The kin statement for White Cosmic Dog…
I endure in order to love,
Transcending loyalty,
I seal the process of heart
With the cosmic tone of presence.
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

In my dream i was looking for my little cousin’s school which he no longer attends. My cousin, who is only one was not in the dream. In waking life i went to his little school. I was easily distracted by the toddlers, the smell of clean bottoms, and gold fish snacks. Inside me i wanted to feel like a parent of my own child although that is not what i want. I then saw this little girl walk around the room. Cute blonder hair, and blue ocean eyes, adorable. But here is the thing once i saw her i didn’t want to smile and grin at her because i felt restricted to adore some other person’s child. I saw her again at a park meeting with my cousin, after that i wondered why i felt like “it could never be the same way for me, I feel like a child in the inside but i want to grow and develop knowing other people’s kids are not mine and that i shouldn’t have the same as them”? That’s what i thought and didn’t bother pondering the thought anymore. A couple months later, in fact yesterday i had a dream that i was looking for my cousin’s school but it was only a older lady’s home, who took care of kids but really didn’t appreciate them. I thought the of this place of a wreck and tried to compare the real school and though “no, its not the same.”
I then saw the little girl Clara’s mom in the parking lot with the little girl clara, the one i described before. There was something very different about them, in fact everything was different, they looked uglier than they did in waking life, they acted different and they didn’t greet me as they i felt the way for them in waking life. It was like i wanted them to look the way they did in my dream as they did in waking life but everything about them was different, and ugly…
This is possibly a release dream.