research

research

[left]they say the chemical DMT, is the chemical responible for dreaming; is this true i do not know, but i am realizeing from my own experiences it may be true.

i have had sleep paralysis and sleep paralysis with the so called hulucnations, but are they really hulucnations? or something far more greater then anyone ever thought!
comment removed: please read the forum guidelines i am wondering if the encouters people have while under sleep paralysis
is from the natual dmt our brains produce, and this natual dmt our brains produce allows other beings access to us? it is just a thought i been having but do i know if this is true no, i dont’’ here is a record from my sleep parslysis records:
damn: 28,11, 08

had a rather very interesting experience last night, it took place either one hour or two after meditating, and to be honest i am not sure what state of mind i was in, im pretty knowledgeble on sleep and spiritual things, but this really was wierd.
things were manuilateing my body in some way, some were digging into my sides, while something was playing around with my spine!!
honestly when they were doing whatever to my spine, i am unsure if it felt good or painful now, bit it feel kinda good like it was being cracked and stetched out.
at some point i had this conservation going on in my mind, but it soon became more and more, it became so bad i couldnt listen very well it was all garbled like listening to alot of radio stations all at once, i thought i awoken: took a look around and realized i was awake i realized in the bed i wasnt alone, there was a lady in pink and i said no your not! and i hugged her: this kinda freaked her out so i moved back to my side of the bed saying sorry as i did, then something clicked within me, hang on! there’s a girl in my bed!! this hasnt happened for sometime!! so i went back to hugg her again! this made her jump out of bed!
i dont know what happen here, the next thing i know i have my eyes shut so i cant see her, but i see a golden light under my eye lids, and her telling me she is a angel!!! what the fuck, she’s telling me she’s just looking over me: i respond now can i sleep??? lol!!!
this experience acurred pretty fast! i couldnt believe how long it took to produce, did i produce anything is what i am asking my self seriously? or was i attacked? and a angel helped me? whoa!! or was all of this just a vivid dream experience i dont know, though the last thing i remember is being pulled within a dream by this women who appeared very differently within the dream, letching me on something: she first told me to love what i got, then she was about to tell me something else, but i could feel my self awakening.
could the natural dmt in our brains allow not only good beings access to us but also demonic enitys aswell? it makes you think: i ask is there a link between dmt and sleep paralysis? people say that dmt emmobleizes your body, could dmt be the chemical that keeps us from acting out our dreams?[/left]

I believe there is a definite relation between DMT and sleep paralysis. They have found that with people that sleepwalk (like i used too :grin: )produce much lower levels of DMT so I think that Sleep paralysis is just the result of the DMT not fully wearing off. Although I believe that DMT Does not keep us from acting out in our dreams. I think it is just that our natural conscious inhibitions are integrated into our Subconscious, which keeps us from acting out in our dreams.
Hope my thoughts help with your research.

Hi

I dont know much about DMT.

However, the experience you had (I didn’t quite get it) happened out of body.

Dreams can fit into that category too.

Anyways, the fact that you have encountered some beings, does not necessarily mean they’re angels or blessed creatures. People tend to think of non physical realms as heavenly and blissful. While some locales most certainly are, it doesn’t mean that all are.
Just like going to a natural spring in Brazil while listening to the running water and watching the flowers will be relaxing, standing in the middle of a war field won’t.
Just like you run into people you like and people you don’t appreciate their company as much. Same goes for the non physical realms. An entity that is non physical isn’t necessarily telling truth, it/he/she isn’t necessarily divine, bliss & perfect.
Far from it. There is no difference between the physical reality frame to the non physical frame, except for ‘where’ it is located . So , take what you get, Look at everything with attention and try to make as less assumptions as you can.

about the DMT.
I wouldn’t go to say that it ‘allows’ you to access anything. You are always able to access information on everything.

Hope this makes it a bit more clear,
let me know if you have any more questions
ill be glad to assist :smile:

I agree on one level, that you are always allowed to access everything, however I look at it differently. As you are always able to build a house from scratch, it is easier with the proper tools. I agree wholeheartedly that DMT is a chemical that opens doors for our mind. When you are born, your body indeed stores DMT and allows it out at intervals, it is always flowing through your blood in small doses. It is in your urine every time you go. But upon death, when your body decides you are close to dying, it is released all at once, which is suspected to be why so many people report “going to the light” or seeing their “life flash before their eyes”. It is no joke, indeed a chemical that regulates your reality and most likely the reality of your dreams.

I will not get into the subject deeper, as it would be against the forum guidelines :sad:

But send me a PM if anyone would like to discuss further :smile:

I always thought that DMT was only released twice in your life birth and death>>>???

yes thats true thats its releashed at birth and death, but researchers are also saying its responsible for dreaming

intersting, do you have a link to the research?